gardenroute

Go Africa 2013 Expedition

So we returned from a month expedition to southern Africa (South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia)
I had him on the way also my custom Phantom P1, and I occasionally did some shots in the air when it went and it was not too difficult.
View attachment 18291
We have passed a total of 10 different state borders, generally without problems, only one security officer said something about "espionage equipment" (at Dubai airport), then called his colleagues and everyone just admiring viewed :)

Here's a little first taste, Blyde River Canyon (South Africa)
Blyde River Canyon is the 3rd largest canyon in the world (the largest in the subtropical zone), a gigantic shift in the Dragensberg Escarpment landscape formation in Mpumalanga province, in an area where the Highveld plateau falls nearly 1.000 meters to the Lowveld off the coast of the Indian Ocean in Mozambique.

Switch to the full screen and HD, at least 720p to 1080p even better and turn on the sound.

Next (soon) : Gonarezhou National Park (Zimbabwe), Makgadikgadi Pans (Botswana), Okavango Delta (Botswana), Kalahari & Namib Deserts, Gravel Roads, Moonland (Namibia), Sossusvlei Dunes (Namibia), Fish Rive Canyon (Namibia)

Attachments

• IMG_3782_RAW.jpg
    IMG_3782_RAW.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 367
Last edited by a moderator:

Av8Chuck

That was great. You have to love anything produced by a company called "yellowbellytell!"

Here's my contribution to Planes, Trains and Automobiles...

Vipe

Our spring Showreel 2014 from Finland. Filmed with Vulcan hexa, diy 3-axis alexmos and GH3 12-35mm.

textilet

http://vimeo.com/95834473
Had the opportunity to film something really cool last week: a project to sample ocean pollution sources all over the world over several years and track damage as it occurs. We had light rain and 15-20 my wind the entire time but managed document the operation.

tonyh0905

St Thomas, Barbados

Visiting with my cousin in Barbados :)

On the 360 degree pan at 1:12 you can just about see the whole island, and the view South at 1:26 is looking straight at Bridgetown.