FlyGirl

Hey guys (and the girl),

Made a vid of my new house house with my little practise rig:

Just a hard mounted Gopro. Will try again with the S800 soon.

Wow!!! What a cool place to live!!! How old is the house Ben? Just curious...! How did you get that so stable with a hard mount?

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Howdy. I live in the Cotswolds, a beautiful part of the world in England. I imagine the house is a couple of hundred years old? Most houses are round here. I'm afraid I cheated and used the YouTube stabilisation feature. It vaguely works if your not looking for pro results. Alas lots of vibes get to the cam when I angle it down to keep the arms out of view and I don't have skids either.

Cheers little lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would not walk in that meadow where the future champions of Camargue bullfighting are raised, but this was the perfect mission for the Multiwiicopter Scarab Reconn. Camargue bullfighting is a style of bullfighting in which bulls are not armed...only men, from time to time. Glambert7777

https://vimeo.com/75904440

Gregory
T-Rex 550 FB
FPV : Scarab Multiwiicopter Hex-H Vampire, YSiix and Quad FPV Reconn

DMEN

Love your work!

What kind of royalties are you paying for the music? I want to add music to my videos but don't want to get sued. Any sites or companies that offer low royalty fees for music? Thanks :)

our first reel

no where left to go but up

krleas

FPV Freak
2 teams - big ship.
Kopterworx.com and Heliforo.hr united in 1 big project.
2 multirotors - hammer X8 i B_X8Z in action.

[h=1]Sukaterbang: Remaining Rainforest at Tamiang, Aceh, Indonesia.[/h]

We were given the chance to work together with Al-Jazeera News Channel to provide an aerial live report to Doha, Quatar from Tamiang, Aceh, Indonesia. We would like to express our deepest gratitude to Al-Jazeera channel and their great and awesome team member, it's truly an honor to work with them.

Shot with Sony Nex 7
DJI S800 & DJI Zenmuse Gimbal Z15

Sukaterbang Aerial Team,
Best Regards.

RC Rotors

3 axis Evolution Brushless Hand Held Gimbal was used to capture clips in this video 09/15/2013 Kansas City Chiefs game against the Dallas Cowboys. Video was done by cineblade.com. Canon 5D Mark II with a EF 17-40mm lens