Av8Chuck

Yes, that drone takes off and lands in water. If your going to study whales you'd better be able to do that...

You don't need RAW, if you know what your doing RAW can look really good, but most people have no clue how to work in 10bit log/32 bit float so they totally screw it up anyway.

Your correct, you can grade mpeg but its really limited. Its better if your working on a Mac to convert the mp4/H264 to an intermediate ProRes codec, if your on a PC you can use Cineform or DnXHD. Your converting a Long-GOP 4:2:0 to a frame based 4:2:2. You can't get more information that isn't there, however you packing those bytes into a 16bit word so you can pull and push colors and not introduce any noise or compression artifacts. Where you'll really notice the difference is in any sort of sharpening or noise reduction.

Your putting lipstick on a pig. Not all pixels are created equal and these little camera's are not very good. But you can make them look better. The really cool thing is that Resolve is free and there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube.

Thanks, I was wondering if I had to convert long-GOP 4:2:0 to a frame based 4:2:2. Lol. Just kidding I have no idea what that means but I still get what you said. I'm going to look into Da Vinci resolve. Thanks!

Savercop

Hab jetzt mal intensiv Indoor getestet und bin in meinem Studio geflogen.

Auf meinem Kanal hab ich eine kurze Version davon, aber da ist Werbung mit drin und die wollte ich hier nicht teilen, obwohl die besser ist :)

Av8Chuck

We've been testing our newest motors and boom assemblies and I always shoot our test flights. So I edited this together show how easily
you can reconfigure the drone to fly 18 pounds AUW or 36 pounds AUW. Just exchange one set of boom's for the other and go fly, no tuning or extra setup required.

The drone packs away into a case that fits into the overhead compartment on an airliner and can taken out of the case into the air in less time than a DJI Inspire.

tonyh0905

Hi Guys....long time, no see...

After 5 months of no flying (Home commitments, work commitments, bone idle streak a mile wide :)), I decided it was time to get my sorry butt moving and get some stick time.

I have been working on a project for the last couple of years, following the progress of a local construction site, so I thought that would be a good place to start. The site is nearing completion now, and as it becomes more populated, I decided this would be the last time I fly there.

I have just put the footage together and would like to share it with you lot....