Savercop

And Jello again, but after i waited a few minutes, till Mavic get cold, jello was gone again...
Wieder wobbeln, aber dann bin ich gelanded, hab ein paar Minuten die Mavic auskühlen lassen und dann war das wobbeln wieder weg.

Savercop

Some nice Tripod and Cinematic Trys and a small crash in a tree..at 1'25''
Ein paar schöne Tripod und Cinematic Versuche mit kleinem Crash in einem Baum..bei 1'25''

See Norway

Hi good people!!
I have a new video out from the western coastal city og Egersund in Norway.
please check out my channel for more :)

Savercop

Just flying, suddenly some Birds came along....love or hate the Mavic....but nobody was hurt, no contact between Birds and Mavic
Einfach so geflogen, dann kam der Vogelschwarm....entweder lieben sie die Mavic oder nicht...aber niemand wurde verletzt, keine Berührung zwischen den Vögeln und der Mavic...

SkyerUAS

Hello everyone!

I continue to be amazed by the sights created when winter, water, and the sun, come together. I went out to the Susquehanna river early on a cold morning, and was privileged to capture beautiful footage of the morning fog, the currents, the sunrise, and the mist that the rising sun draws out of the freezing water.

It was 16F (-9C), but my Phantom 3A flew flawlessly. I kept the batteries warm by wrapping them in a rag and a gel heat-pack, inside a fanny pack, and it only took a couple of minutes for the bird to warm up to takeoff temperature on the ground. Here is the video:

As always, thanks for watching, and any comments, questions, Likes, and new subscribers are much appreciated!

SKYER

Savercop

Nice slow video with Tripod and Cinematic Mode DJI Mavic Pro......

Schöne Aufnahme mit tripod und Cinematic Mode DJI Mavic Pro...

Sharknose79

Rockit Surgeon
I got this...

I shot/edited this week from Pawleys Island South Carolina
DJI P3P edit with FCPX.3

Look for the dolphins a few hundred yards off the pier in the 1st shot....

photojunky

I wanted to see how the Phantom Standard's camera would deal with low light. The results were not that good, but despite the cameras short-comings, the video came out almost great. I am lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

Omac1984

A couple little videos I made about my new Vortex 150!! What s sweet little machine! sorry about the qaulity on the first one, its recorded thru the built in dvr in my googles

photojunky

This quick video was shot about 5 minutes from my house, 10 if you include the stop at Starbucks. This is my favorite go-to spot when I get the urge to fly. The scenery never gets old.

See Norway

Hi good peepz of the dji world. Just finished editing a new video for you! :) -I love to edit my videos to the music I use. Please like and sub if you like it. I love comments.. PEACE OUT!

Av8Chuck

Hi good peepz of the dji world. Just finished editing a new video for you! :) -I love to edit my videos to the music I use. Please like and sub if you like it. I love comments.. PEACE OUT!

Nice video. Looks like a beautiful place. Since you mentioned that you liked to edit and your looking for feedback, here a few things to think about.

If you like editing chances are you'll love color grading, you might want to check out DaVinci Resolve.

Not sure what your shutter speed was but a general rule of thumb is that you want your shutter speed to be twice your frame rate. This is for the correct motion blur. When your shutter is too fast the video becomes very "steppy" in pans and tilts, especially in 4K.

Also you need to keep in mind the limitations of your camera. This is true of all camera's but I think people who fly Phantoms just want to believe that this doesn't apply to DJI camera's. Your shooting 8bit 4:2:0, it has a very limited dynamic range and is very flat. On my monitor your exposure appears to be about a stop down- which is good, much better than being over exposed. So with some good color grading you could punch up your shadows a bit and maybe add some more vibrant color where you need it to make the scene look more 3 dimensional.

Here a video that I shot with a GoPro H4, Phantom 3Pro and GH4. The challenge there is to grade it so the viewer can't tell the difference.

This is the same except instead of the P3 I used the Autel X-Star Pro

Nice video. Looks like a beautiful place. Since you mentioned that you liked to edit and your looking for feedback, here a few things to think about.

If you like editing chances are you'll love color grading, you might want to check out DaVinci Resolve.

Not sure what your shutter speed was but a general rule of thumb is that you want your shutter speed to be twice your frame rate. This is for the correct motion blur. When your shutter is too fast the video becomes very "steppy" in pans and tilts, especially in 4K.

Also you need to keep in mind the limitations of your camera. This is true of all camera's but I think people who fly Phantoms just want to believe that this doesn't apply to DJI camera's. Your shooting 8bit 4:2:0, it has a very limited dynamic range and is very flat. On my monitor your exposure appears to be about a stop down- which is good, much better than being over exposed. So with some good color grading you could punch up your shadows a bit and maybe add some more vibrant color where you need it to make the scene look more 3 dimensional.

Here a video that I shot with a GoPro H4, Phantom 3Pro and GH4. The challenge there is to grade it so the viewer can't tell the difference.

This is the same except instead of the P3 I used the Autel X-Star Pro

Nice! I'm going to assume that water landing in Maui was intentional?
To color correct don't you need to shoot in raw? Or can you still color correct with mpeg compression but just on a more limited basis?