RCJardin

Not so new and improving
Here is my first effort using F550 with AeroXcraft gimbal and GoPro3 Black on a very windy day. Not many shots used but useful for telling the story.

https://vimeo.com/103799404

Sorry I do not know how to embed Vimeo.

Last edited by a moderator:

daniel

some behind the scenes of a job i did in Teahupo, ......
can't show the footage yet....... but the some BTS.....
Sony Nex5N
Hexa
WKM

SamaraMedia

not really, i was so busy keeping it still i didn't really get to do alot of looking around. We had 6 cameras going and a ton of stuff to look through still along with logs and other data.

It airs tonight on channel 8 news at 5 and channel 6 at 10pm.... we were there along with 3dr. it was interesting

attachment.php

Wondered how Colin got his collar to standup like that, after watching your video I can see how ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 11.15.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 11.15.30 AM.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 224

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Here's a project I worked on recently. I did not do the production, just the aerials. And there were so many more shots. The media team at CASE said they were going to do another "tour" video and include more... Had a great time. And last night the University president had us come back out and shoot a building dedication and concert with the Band "OK Go" it was awesome. The cops cleared a whole section from stage right to the back for me so I could get shots without flying over anyone. Totally rad. Hopefully I can post some shots from that soon.

fdproductions

FD Productions
we filmed the complication of two hurricanes miles away providing an optimistic outcome for some of the bravest professional surfers ever... words can't describe how chaotic this shoot was..... shot entirely from the ground but pretty cool shots indeed! https://vimeo.com/104575908