dazzab

Got to be a part of an awesome project here in Cleveland, the VeloSano ride which works with the Cleveland Clinic and raises money for caner research.
They raised over $1.55 million dollars this year. And we got to shoot aerials and some Movi handheld stuff for the opening ceremony.
Isn't it great to work on projects like that? I really liked the editing style and in particular the final aerial shot panning forward and then back out. I thought it was very effective.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Some "offshore" video ...

ONE post and you come up with a video like that? Excellent stuff. I was so impressed with everything that I was certain you were going to cross the beach (2:43) and go all the way out across the bay to the boat ... but alas, no.

Next time! Impressed with the GoPro's handling of the boat lit at night.

Nicely done.

FlyGirl

Some "offshore" video filmed in the West Coast of Scotland during some great weather... Go-Pro Hero 3 with a 5.6mm lens

aerialviewscotland.co.uk

Well, I was going to post one of mine but after that? Uh-uh, no thanks... Back to the drawing board. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

North West lawn mower racing!

Pretty much my first real go at shooting an event. My Hex had to battle with the wind but overall I was quite pleased with the results.

Athoirs, love your work, inspirational for the rest of us.....!
How much better do you think the 5.6mm lens is than the std GoPro, I have been considering this change as well.

Heres my first attempt taken during a trip to Bali recently using a P2 H3-3D.
http://youtu.be/S208zpD1D1M
The odd bit of jello which hopefully is cured now with a neutral density lens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FlyGirl

Amateurish I know and I see I have work to do on my yaw axis but here it is nonetheless. This is Highland Lake, Pennsylvania, USA....

Flygirl, can you adjust the gain for the yaw, not sure what you are flying but it may be adjustable, on the phantom I have set mine down to 50% not flown it yet with this but going to experiment until I get it right.
Alternative is to switch to my Futaba tx which allows adjustment to the exponential.

FlyGirl

Flygirl, can you adjust the gain for the yaw, not sure what you are flying but it may be adjustable, on the phantom I have set mine down to 50% not flown it yet with this but going to experiment until I get it right.
Alternative is to switch to my Futaba tx which allows adjustment to the exponential.

Hi FH :) I have a NAZA M V2 with Spektrum radio system on a Y6 (the one in my avatar) so yep, that was my first thoughts too. I think it may be both the dumb thumb on the left stick (me) and also the NAZA just being touchy on the yaw axis so your plan is my plan too :) Thanks!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi FH :) I have a NAZA M V2 with Spektrum radio system on a Y6 (the one in my avatar) so yep, that was my first thoughts too. I think it may be both the dumb thumb on the left stick (me) and also the NAZA just being touchy on the yaw axis so your plan is my plan too :) Thanks!

Get them gains cranked up.. mine not sure what your set up is other than Y6 but thats my favourite machine and mine is up a 180. To initiate the yaw you could stick some expo in on Yaw so soften out the stick movement, assign it to a three pos switch so you can have three different rates. Alternativley there is a simple secret to getting really smooth yaws… ;-)

Keep it up great location

Dave

FlyGirl

Get them gains cranked up.. mine not sure what your set up is other than Y6 but thats my favourite machine and mine is up a 180. To initiate the yaw you could stick some expo in on Yaw so soften out the stick movement, assign it to a three pos switch so you can have three different rates. Alternativley there is a simple secret to getting really smooth yaws… ;-)

Keep it up great location

Dave

Oooooo secrets!! Care to share? Thanks Dave, I will try the settings out and see what I get. I kind of like the Y6 too not only for redundancy but it keeps the props out of the GoPro's vision. Thanks again Dave! :)

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey everyone,

Well, it's been a while since I posted my showreel. I've added quite a bit of footage to it over the last few months so hopefully some of it will be new to you :nevreness:

Cheers!