kloner

Aerial DP

All raw...... little bouncy getting up to speed but once she hits 45-50 it smooths out great.....

Last edited by a moderator:

All raw...... little bouncy getting up to speed but once she hits 45-50 it smooths out great.....
*Both* were good... but confused. When I clicked on the link that came in the e-mail, it was the same song but different video (one of a gimbal test), then the one above of the disco. Did you edit the link after posted?

Here's two videos for hotels I did during my last trip to Costa Rica. Hopefully it'll give you all the urge to go visit. ;)
Got one more project to wrap up from that trip... hopefully finish it in the next day or two once the customer approves.

mutley2

I was on my way to a great flying site I've had my eye on for ages when I came across what looks like either a hill fort or a watch tower, either way it was a giggle to have the place to myself and get some proper flying in. This was the first of Sundays sorties and the other was a very rocky mountain which I'm still sorting the video out, loved the blues skies
thumb.gif

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I was on my way to a great flying site I've had my eye on for ages when I came across what looks like either a hill fort or a watch tower, either way it was a giggle to have the place to myself and get some proper flying in. This was the first of Sundays sorties and the other was a very rocky mountain which I'm still sorting the video out, loved the blues skies
thumb.gif

Nice spot, what were you flying?

Pete

mutley2

It's just on the Welsh boarder, been biking round there for years but never saw it, the things you can see when you just stop and look ;-)

mutley2

The Mountain
One of my most enjoyable flights, still issh air and blue skies, but it was the views that made it for me

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
SleepyC, that looks great, nice job. Where is it? Is it derelict? Would be a brilliant renovation project to make into a house, I'd love to live there. :)