Fiveflat

Banned
Here's how we spent out Easter eve...
Not all aerial. I took the aerial though with my F450 and Gopro. My nephew took the rest on the ground and did the video edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ab74

Testing our DIY brushless gimbal for gopro.

arnold
Manila, Philippines

hjls3

Super windy and some tight quarters but none the less - it sure was fun. These guys are some great buddies of mine and we were riding locally here in Durango. Hope to film with these guys a bunch this summer. As soon as some snow melts - we have another riding spot with some HUGE drops and jumps. Not too mention it is wide open. Things were tight at this spot. ENjoy - and thanks so much for all the help from everyone. I am having a ball.

https://vimeo.com/63171005

So only having my DJI Phantom for a few days I had to try a night flight. Still working on getting comfortable with the unit but I hope you enjoy.

daniel

hi

I shoot a video for a friend that loves motocross, right here in my hometown Peru..
i used my hexacopter with nex5n on it.... av130
and a few ground shoots with another nex5n and a gh2.....

i miss California sunshine!!! best light to shoot on the planet!!

rwskier

Multi Rotor Video
This is a short video I did from last weekend with the new GotHeliRC.com brushless gimbal on the DJI F550 hex.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
daniel, that landscape looks awesome, there must be such a feeling of freede riding a bike across those mountains.

rwskier, looks lovely, I really want to try one of those gimbals with a nex5 but no one has one at the moment.

hjls3

Secret little riding spot in Durango. Super fun. I dream about chasing the riders top to bottom FPV style. My FPV skills are not quite there yet, close but not close enough. 18 jumps top to bottom. This was the first outing this season so the jumps were not in great shape and my buddy Rob could not go too crazy. We are going todo some dirt work this week and hopefully spend a few days there with bikes and MR's. This footage is pretty tame compared to what I know my friend Rob can do there. Having so much fun with the multis - today I was more or less trying to treat the bird like an extremely portable slider/jib. Starting to sort of figure out the shots I like - having tons of fun for sure though...

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Mikrokopter Hexa V1, Droidworx landing gear, YUN-1 GoPro brushless gimbal, test flight #2 with Hero 3 black...

A bit more tweaking to get it to where I want it to be and this one is going to be my quick and dirty video platform. Not meant for high end work, just get some decent quality video that can used without a lot of post process fussing around. :)

Ken