Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Now I would love to get the opportunity to film game like that... instead here I am looking for the Pheasants!

Last edited by a moderator:

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
I got the honor of filming a Civil War fort name Fort Pulaski in Georgia. I had to hurry and it was windy so I did what I could, enjoy!

This fort was made entirely out of bricks and they used 25,000,000 bricks to make it. It was Confederate but captured by The North later on. The underground bunkers that sit in front of it were where some people slept as well as some powder keg rooms and such. It was amazing to fly...

tombrown1

Now I would love to get the opportunity to film game like that... instead here I am looking for the Pheasants!

Beautiful location and great light! Props for getting up that early too. That's not rsgs is it?

Best,

Tom

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
A TB
That's not rsgs is it?
No Radian but still have slight drift issue on left hand turns.

@ Lec.. I just got out of bed! BUT the beauty of having a bigger van is you can always have it with you.. What a difference this morning.. GRRRRR!

@ Stacky thanks. Like the Yacht film.. looks nice and warm and a great beach/beer day!

Dave

Stacky

Dave, I have added that to my top 10 list of fav AP videos, absolutely love it. A couple of questions. Whats the soundtrack?. Do you have a photo of your radio/groundstation setup you were walking around with?. I couldnt detect any post stabilization on that, awesome if there isnt any and even more awesome if there is because its been done so subtly.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Fuwu Welcome to MRF. What a great little video showing some very nice integration. Just love the contented look on the riders face.

Great stuff.

Tell us about your set up

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave, I have added that to my top 10 list of fav AP videos, absolutely love it. A couple of questions. Whats the soundtrack?. Do you have a photo of your radio/groundstation setup you were walking around with?. I couldnt detect any post stabilization on that, awesome if there isnt any and even more awesome if there is because its been done so subtly.

Thanks Stacky I just watched it on a home cinema and it blew me away! I just need to learn a bit about grading. I NEVER post sab anything without telling. This was RAW straight from the CX730. The sound track was a Youtube selection. Have a look at the video on the youbube site it tells you what it is there. I have since posting this done a bit of work on the edit and produced this on Vimeo. Again NO POST STAB OR CG. Straight from the CX730. Vimeos music store is massive with loads of free downloads. I think the new sound track really fits.

What do you think?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Cheers Steve it was the 'Little un'. She is ALWAYS screaming at me.... use me use me! I totally love this setup.. Bomb proof in the early morning stillness or the afternoon howlers!

She is the one I ALWAYS reach for when a shot has to be gotten!

Me beauty that is the ADX3HL

Dave

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
hope I'm not hacking this thread. But do you know if the gh3 fits in the av130? You're reminding me that I have my Y6/av130 setup thats been put on hold. I used this exclusively for shooting by myself but it lacked as a 2 person setup. I agree though, it is one of the best layouts.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye up Yuri. I dont think you can squeeze the GH3 in the AV130. The GH2 only just fits and the GH3 is bigger.

DAve