Show us what you shot.

Kilby

I got this last weekend while traveling through West Virginia. They have a "Bridge Day" once a year where they close off the bridge and let 100's of people come and base jump the 900 feet structure into the New River below. They also have bungee jumping and repelling. For those of you in the US, you may have seen a commercial a little while back where one of the big 3 automakers bungee jumped a full size pick up off of this bridge.

7756495940_a608a8fcc2_b.jpg

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Latest areal vid from the Hexacopter "Explorocam 2"
This was filmed on Wolfe Island near Kingston Ontario. I didn't do anything too crazy because this was my first FPV with the DJI F550.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisViperM

I got this last weekend while traveling through West Virginia. They have a "Bridge Day" once a year where they close off the bridge and let 100's of people come and base jump the 900 feet structure into the New River below. They also have bungee jumping and repelling. For those of you in the US, you may have seen a commercial a little while back where one of the big 3 automakers bungee jumped a full size pick up off of this bridge.

7756495940_a608a8fcc2_b.jpg

This is the hell of a good shot....

Chris

jhardway

Photos from my past week in Cape Cod

I have been wanting to get a photo of an osprey nest for a while, I am pleased with the results, over the past week I went all over the Cape looking for a spot where I could get to a nest itself, I found one a few days ago but struggled on how I would approach getting there. Yesterday with a 20kts wind I was able to photography it.

along with some of the other area's I took photos of.

Everyone have been has been posting some great stuff. congrats to all.

Best wishes to all.

View attachment 5670View attachment 5671View attachment 5672View attachment 5673View attachment 5674

Attachments

• mail_eOsprey7.jpg
    mail_eOsprey7.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 241
  • mail_eOsprey6.jpg
    mail_eOsprey6.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 309
  • mail_eDSC02000_stitch.jpg
    mail_eDSC02000_stitch.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 333
  • mail_eDSC01997_stitch.jpg
    mail_eDSC01997_stitch.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 238
  • eNavRoad5.jpg
    eNavRoad5.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 311

Kilby

This is the hell of a good shot....

Chris

Thanks, Chris. I wasn't going to drive out there, but the wife insisted. She is my camera operator now and I'm glad I listened to her.

Jack, those look amazing. I saw a few of them on facebook yesterday, but not the Osprey ones. What camera where you using? They turned out great.

jes1111

I have been wanting to get a photo of an osprey nest for a while, I am pleased with the results, over the past week I went all over the Cape looking for a spot where I could get to a nest itself, I found one a few days ago but struggled on how I would approach getting there. Yesterday with a 20kts wind I was able to photography it.

along with some of the other area's I took photos of.
Great images!

Is that the panorama sweep mode of the HX9? Or manually stitched? Either way, I'm impressed!

windrides

Nice shots guys!
Here are some shots that I took with an octo and quad with sony nex 5, canon s90 and olympus epm1
7764978370_1e2f5e9ede_b.jpg

7764977962_d338dbd14f_b.jpg

7764976714_afcc68c09a_b.jpg

7764977492_48e109725a_b.jpg

jhardway

Kilby - that's funny I saw your bridge image on FB the other day also, nice stuff, Thumbs up to you and your camera operator.

ya its a hx9, and the photo is stitched using Microsoft ICE (great product). I have stitched stuff a lot over the years, since 2000 and this application is the best I have used on a consistent basis. ICE is also free,

over all I do not think the camera is great for shooting images, I am always fighting it in taking photos, most of the time the photos come out fairly nice, my problem is when you dig down even though the chip is a 16mp image, the image pixels become washed out to say. Video wise it has a real nice vibration reduction system, however very similar with the results, I can get great looking video but when it comes to setting it up I am always fitting it.

I am still working on my vibration situation, I have some great video where every seem to be under control and then I have times where things to creep back in and I am getting the ever so slightest vibration, it drives me crazy. Its OK I look at it as a project and when I do get the vibration under control, I will then have a good understanding how fix this going forward on other copters.

jhardway

I love Greece you can do that all day, just take photo after photo, to get above it WOW, it is just so photogenic from all direction, thumbs up windrides

ZAxis

Not a sneaky one it was an organised shoot direct for LOCOG producing a VT for a course walkthrough. :) Quite a few hoops (rings) to jump through for that one! should have some clips to put up soon.

ZAxis

Did they let u film then or was that sneaky one
The one thing I could say is that at least one of you or your MR would be going home in a bag if you tried a sneaky one at any of the venues. As Gunter said in a recent post the security was intense!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
not a sneaky one it was an organised shoot direct for locog producing a vt for a course walkthrough. :) quite a few hoops (rings) to jump through for that one! Should have some clips to put up soon.

locog?

Found it..

Last edited by a moderator:

ZAxis

@ Thenilsson.
Really nice shots there! I'm a fan of early morning mist. we don't tend to have too much here but it always make for a good pic. what setup are you running?
Lec