Servo wire mesh source

Razzil

Where do you purchase various size mesh or loom other than HobbyKing? to cover servos, etc...

I have some in various sizes but I find it unreavels easily. If you heat-shrink the ends with the type of shirnk with its own adhesive its ok.

Some higher end computer power supplies have really good types, but the size is too big.

View attachment 9755

Attachments

• sleeving.jpg
    sleeving.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 188

I buy all of my mesh sample packs in 12" x 12" square from here - http://www.bwire.com/index.html

I believe they call it a "mesh assortment" and it includes about 10 squares of wire cloth in varying sizes an wire diameters.

Just thought I would throw that source out there and try to save you some time - AND MONEY!

Best of Luck.

kloner

Aerial DP
use em all the time, get it by the spool, heatshrink too

you will want to burn the end just a tad with a lighter to keep any of them from unraveling, also gives heatshrink and edge to hang onto

Local Wire Mesh - Dont pay international shipping

If you need industrial wire mesh, you could also take a look over here. :02.47-tranquillity:

This is a foreign website if I have ever seen one - NO THANKS!

When it comes to wire cloth material - there are only two places that I ever buy from:

www.bwire.com

and

www.grainger.com

I used to use Mcmaster- Carr but their prices have gotten out of control as their business has grown.