Self-made ​​s800 retractable landing gear.

Dubliners

OK, I just used Paypal to buy a red set. It didn't tell me back ordered or shipping date yet, lets see what happens!!!

Dubliners

Well they said it will ship tomorrow and be here in 3 to 5 days, so Braveheart might be right...remember what happened in the end :) - next purchase is some Privateeyes Chris.

ChrisViperM

Attachments

• safe sex closer.jpg
    safe sex closer.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 195

Digitech

keep in mind this is a plastic based solution , motor and spindle enclosed by plastic.
you also need a bec , it needs 6 volts to operate.
and from what i hear , if anything goes wrong you can not knock on dji,s door and tell about it :)
but i agree i like the idea a lot , but as a dji reseller we cant offer it in any way..

Last edited by a moderator:

keep in mind this is a plastic based solution , motor and spindle enclosed by plastic.
you also need a bec , it needs 6 volts to operate.
and from what i hear , if anything goes wrong you can not knock on dji,s door and tell about it :)
but i agree i like the idea a lot , but as a dji reseller we cant offer it in any way..

the S800 has plastic arms!!, that's a plastic based solution....:highly_amused: The case of the system is Aluminium

I am not sure at the BEC Heinz said his run of the power from the RX no other power source required...

hazardpro

I have to say.... I am reaching for my wallet on this one.....

'must.... wait.... for ..... customer.... review.....'

come on Doug! Be strong! :witless:

ha ha

Doug

heli001

Triple Tree Aerodrome
Great Video....Looks like they operate very smoothly....We ordered yesterday and have NO idea how long it will take to get to the States. Looking forward to their arrival and trials on our S800.......We will post pics of installation and operation.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
You are are confusing the two different systems. There is the one from Heinz and the one you gave a link to.

Boris