S1000 Video by Aerial Media Pros

Quinton

At the end of the video he said that he was flying with dual 16A batteries, and he was going to take one of them off and put the 5D gimbal on it.
Does that mean with the 5D you can only fly with one lipo?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I thought I posted one in here asking what lenses does the 5D Zen support but it must have been elsewhere.

SO one big mother machine to fly the 5D looks very nice and quick to pack down as it is without a gimbal on it.Will be interested to know how quick it is when the 5D ZM is strapped on it.

Dave

Quinton

I thought I posted one in here asking what lenses does the 5D Zen support but it must have been elsewhere.

SO one big mother machine to fly the 5D looks very nice and quick to pack down as it is without a gimbal on it.Will be interested to know how quick it is when the 5D ZM is strapped on it.

Dave

Check out 1 min:15 in this video, they seem to have some kind of part to allow for a 16-35 L lens which might be available in the future.
Coincidentally which is very close in weight to the Canon 24-105L lens which would cover all scenarios, but at the moment they say its for the 24mm F2.8 but users have already said that there is a lot of movement available in the balance for other lenses.
I have one coming tomorrow :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Check out 1 min:15 in this video, they seem to have some kind of part to allow for a 16-35 L lens which might be available in the future.
Coincidentally which is very close in weight to the Canon 24-105L lens which would cover all scenarios, but at the moment they say its for the 24mm F2.8 but users have already said that there is a lot of movement available in the balance for other lenses.
I have one coming tomorrow :)

Some really nice horizon drift there toward the end. Looks lovely doesn't it, would be nice to see the footage from the camera when it was being thrown around. Good luck and it will be great to here your opinion when you start to fly it..

Thing is with all the videos out at the moment they all seem to be shot in perfect flying conditions, no white horses on them waves. Not a ripple on the pond on FF's new video, lets see some real life flying in the majority commercial world NOT just in idyllic surroundings with fast edits and slow motion… lets get it raw, continuous and real.

The machine itself look the dogs jobber. Time will tell.

You still up for a Scottish road trip this spring?

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Quinton

Yeah certainly am up for it.
Must admit now, the the Zenmuse is remarkable just playing around with it here.
Problem is I wish I would have went the X4 route, just weighed it there 9.4KG including 2x 8300 lipos and 16x5.4 props on the SJ6 ..ouch
On a good note, I also ordered the ARMBGC 3.5 alexmos 3 axis controller in NOVEMBER and it also arrived today (from armenia) never again!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Yeah certainly am up for it.
Must admit now, the the Zenmuse is remarkable just playing around with it here.
Problem is I wish I would have went the X4 route, just weighed it there 9.4KG including 2x 8300 lipos and 16x5.4 props on the SJ6 ..ouch
On a good note, I also ordered the ARMBGC 3.5 alexmos 3 axis controller in NOVEMBER and it also arrived today (from armenia) never again!

Is that with camera on board?

Dave

Quinton

U got them booms filled with helium!.. I best go check my scales! At that weight you just sneak in under the 10KG limit!

Dave

What 10KG limit :)
I have the Skyjib 6 Ti Super with 500mm booms with the 5D Zenmuse and a 5D MK3 camera and 2X 8.3A lipos.
This is a HEX not an X4

ROVguy

Will be interesting to see how you get on with the Z15-5D. I'm seriously considering investing in a Vulcan which should be capable of carrying one. Your thoughts on its ease of use and quality of results would be interesting to hear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Will be interesting to see how you get on with the Z15-5D. I'm seriously considering investing in a Vulcan which should be capable of carrying one. Your thoughts on its ease of use and quality of results would be interesting to hear.

Hi, I fly a vulcan 900 hex and love it, Ive also got an S800 that shacks its self to bits and fly like crap so its back to the shop for problem solving.
I spent hours trying to fix the issue on the S800.
Built the vulcan myself and have had no problems with it, its stable, fast, fun to fly I'm only carrying Z15 nex5r and i get 10 -12 mins flight time.