Wanted RETRACTS!! Anyone have any?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hey guys, looking for a set of retracts for a larger rig.
Needs to hold 18 - 25lbs.

Droidworx, other?
What ya got?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
top.

sorry i crapped on your thread earlier!

someone sell this guy some quality retracts!

flyonix

Flyonix
Hello, We custom make retraceable legs, they usually come out in the £450 mark.

Let me know if you are interested and i can send of some pics etc, they are carbon finer frame with aluminium legs and dual high torque servos.

Cheers

Ben

kloner

Aerial DP
Dave, i'd be interested in what you want for whatever he doesn't. I'm 2 sets short, need the long ones if possible, reds

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Dave, let me know what your looking to get. I need to clear 35min - 40cm (with some room to spare) to fit my gimbal.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
I use the S800 retracts on my Rush 750 and they work brilliantly. All you need to do is get an adapter plate made and you are good to go

smaris

Thanks Carapau . Don't forget that Joker 3 is 800 size helicopter with 830mm blades . Do you believe that can kip it ?

Hello. I have a brand new set of photohigher retracts that i got 2 days ago. i just put them my SkyJib 8 last night and won't work with my custom gimbal without some modifications. Let me know if these might interest you. I'd let em go for $700.

Thanks.

SleepyC,
I have a set of Photohigher Retracts for Skyjib 8 V1 that I'd love to offload. Asking $650. Contact me via PM if you're interested.