real estate pics

kloner

Aerial DP
was down at the colorado river and went by a few friends places and snapped some shots. Overall it was fine, but i lvc'd into the water....... ooops. Can see where i need to time it better and plan being there at least a day to catch better light

i.php

i.php

i.php

225 (800x600)_595.jpg

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I guess the one perk of using a gopro is that you can keep the camera if it crashes in the water and you used the case.

kloner

Aerial DP
it had the case, but was cutout for fpv and usb....... i took the 4 screws out, shook it , let it set out in a santa ana wind all days, plugged it in and it totally works. Still does live feed, osd pro still works, naza still works. Techically i lost 2 esc and a prop. It was in 12" of water for less than 30 sec

kloner

Aerial DP
fired it all up last night and the 2 esc's that blew smoke and got disconnected are still smoked and it broke a prop.

I'll be taking back down and flying again shortly, guess we'll see the outcome. out of the 13 models on my wall, at least half have met the same fait, just part of flying there. luckily it's super shallow and extremely dry weather, near blythe CA about a 1/2 hours east of Glamis, 40 miles north of Mexico on the CA/AZ border. My trailer is less than 10 miles form where the blackhawk and cobra just mid aired. I found the crash site after i killed the quad.

During the summer it's plum packed full of drunk chicks and really hot, 110-120 is just another day, hot is mid 120's. I'll be flying sand bar to sand bar looking for em. They tend to not keep there tops on very well. The whole reason i built the thing. I'm 30 miles bellow havasu, very similar but less college kids