Radios Features Complaints Research

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I thought pumpkin was talking about a beep to give indication for 50% throttle, like the taranis. This led to confusion about why/how a dead and would effect this at all. :)

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
Yep... a couple of different topics mixing in the same thread.
I like the beep at midpoint for sliders & knobs.... this is a great help when playing with remote gains....

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Agreed. And it's super helpful for 50% throttle to have a handle on typical hover setting with most FCs in atti or GPS mode.

JoeBob

Elevation via Flatulation
Joe I have the exact same radio so if you need help just ask! I admit I don't know a lot about it, but I am really good at finding the answers.
Thanks for offering. (The video is for Naza, which only has 3 modes and Failsafe. I'm flying Pixhawks which have 14 modes to choose 6 active modes from.
I've got 6 modes working on a T8FG using 2 switches as in post #4. Having 3 modes on one 3 position switch and 3 different modes on another 3 position switch would be simpler, maybe. When you turn on your radio, how does the FC know which mode you want it to be in, since your radio is telling it 2 different modes?

mhills51

Thanks for offering. (The video is for Naza, which only has 3 modes and Failsafe. I'm flying Pixhawks which have 14 modes to choose 6 active modes from.
I've got 6 modes working on a T8FG using 2 switches as in post #4. Having 3 modes on one 3 position switch and 3 different modes on another 3 position switch would be simpler, maybe. When you turn on your radio, how does the FC know which mode you want it to be in, since your radio is telling it 2 different modes?

Well that is were the mixing comes in. You choose on that one channel where in the spread of that channel you want it to be for each switch setting and don't overlap. As you can see from the video he was able to put two switches on one channel to control five things.