Police UAS Guidelines

ChrisViperM

So the cops are trying to "sneak" it into public. The best part was this:

3. Equipping the aircraft with weapons of any type is strongly discouraged. Given the
current state of the technology, the ability to effectively deploy weapons from a small UA
is doubtful. Further, public acceptance of airborne use of force is likewise doubtful and
could result in unnecessary community resistance to the program.

....it is not prohibited or forbidden, it's just discouraged.....so get prepeared to be shot or bombed from an Unmanned (Police) Aircraft....we will see a lot of cops on this forum in the near future.

Chris

Dewster

I just read the guildlines/document. I can't see arming a multirotor aircraft for police use. These multi rotors can carry only a few ounces and are limited by flight time. The best use for these drones are aerial command and control. Even that is limited by time to remain airborne. The fixed wing drones will be the ones patrolling the skies, because of their flight time capability.

The laws in the US will prohibit use of any drone for weaponization, especially by police. I think these drones are given more credit than is actually due. The police cannot target individuals like the military does in Afghanistan. The best use for a drone is aerial observation and rescue.

I did find an old video on Youtube:

http://youtu.be/bZCH1492CzA

Dewster

You actually believe this?

Yes. Can you imagine the outcry if the public found out that police departments in the US were putting lethal weaponry onto autonomous drones? We don't live in a war zone. It will never be accepted. People are already paranoid about hobby use of remote controlled aircraft and "drones". Imagine what they would say if they found out police were deploying more than camera equipment on these drones. They would have a royal fit. :)

Now I'm sure weapon companies are experimenting with the use of small/armed drones for military use. I just can't see any viable reason for police use.

I just don't see it in the US.

Breezemont

Yes. Can you imagine the outcry if the public found out that police departments in the US were putting lethal weaponry onto autonomous drones? We don't live in a war zone. It will never be accepted. People are already paranoid about hobby use of remote controlled aircraft and "drones". Imagine what they would say if they found out police were deploying more than camera equipment on these drones. They would have a royal fit. :)

Now I'm sure weapon companies are experimenting with the use of small/armed drones for military use. I just can't see any viable reason for police use.

I just don't see it in the US.
We do live in a war zone, where have you been since 2001?
NDAA anyone?
Do you know what a fusion center is?
The public just need to be sold on the fact that it is for fighting TERROR!!!! and enough will lay down and accept it that any protests will fall on deaf ears.
TSA is groping old ladies and little kids, and it's just accepted as a "safety measure". They are now manning random checkpoints across the country.
"Your papers, PLEASE!"
http://www.naturalnews.com/034512_TSA_viper_squads_civil_rights.html

How many people protested the wars around THE WORLD? Did it do ANY good?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_the_War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

The militarization of the police forces in this country is real.
Armed drones would just be a natural progression.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national...-on-terror-has-militarized-the-police/248047/
http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/12/05/120511-news-militarized-police-1-6/

"Through its little-known “1033 program,” the Department of Defense gave away nearly $500 million worth of leftover military gear to law enforcement in fiscal year 2011 — a new record for the program and a dramatic rise over past years’ totals, including the $212 million in equipment distributed in 2010.

The surplus equipment includes grenade launchers, helicopters, military robots, M-16 assault rifles and armored vehicles"

<script type="text/javascript"> /******************************************************** This Script will be included in all web pages to show an Icon on Mouse over, Clicking the Icon will show a Zoominto Viewer (a Flash made viewer) to Zoom the Image Content ********************************************************/ var tmppluginServername = "http://www.zoominto.com/zoomapi/"; //tmppluginServername= "http://localhost:9999/zoomapi/" var versionswf="1100"; versionswf=""; var tmppluginSwfname="" tmppluginSwfname=tmppluginServername + "zoomplugin" + versionswf + ".swf"; var tmppluginimageURL=tmppluginServername + "displayimage.php?image="; var protocol = "http://"; var isInternetExplorer = navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1; plugin_run(); function BrowserZoomPlugin() { var ua, s, i; this.isIE = false; this.isNS = false; this.version = null; ua = navigator.userAgent; s = "MSIE"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isIE = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Netscape6/"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Gecko"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = 6.1; return; } } var browser = new BrowserZoomPlugin; var dragObj = new Object; dragObj.zIndex = 0; function zoominto_dragStart(event, id) { var el; var x, y; if (id) { dragObj.elNode = document.getElementById(id); } else { if (browser.isIE) { dragObj.elNode = window.event.srcElement; } if (browser.isNS) { dragObj.elNode = event.target; } if (dragObj.elNode.nodeType == 3) { dragObj.elNode = dragObj.elNode.parentNode; } } if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.cursorStartX = x; dragObj.cursorStartY = y; dragObj.elStartLeft = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.left, 10); dragObj.elStartTop = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.top, 10); if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartLeft)) { dragObj.elStartLeft = 0; } if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartTop)) { dragObj.elStartTop = 0; } dragObj.elNode.style.zIndex = ++dragObj.zIndex; if (browser.isIE) { document.attachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.attachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { document.addEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.addEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragGo(event) { var x, y; if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.elNode.style.left = dragObj.elStartLeft + x - dragObj.cursorStartX + "px"; dragObj.elNode.style.top = dragObj.elStartTop + y - dragObj.cursorStartY + "px"; if (browser.isIE) { window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragStop(event) { if (browser.isIE) { document.detachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.detachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); } if (browser.isNS) { document.removeEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.removeEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); } } function imgplayerprogress_DoFSCommand(command, args) { var imgplayerprogressObj = isInternetExplorer ? document.all.imgplayerprogress : document.imgplayerprogress; } function zoominto_addElement(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.setAttribute("title", ""); newdiv.style.position = "absolute"; newdiv.style.display = "none"; newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_addmyelems(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { //_L(e); } } function zoominto_initializelements() { zoominto_addElement("plugpanel", " "); zoominto_addmyelems("plugincheck_0909", "
"); } function zoominto_GetElementPostion(theElement) { var selectedPosX = 0; var selectedPosY = 0; tmpw = theElement.width; tmph = theElement.height; while (theElement != null) { selectedPosX += theElement.offsetLeft; selectedPosY += theElement.offsetTop; theElement = theElement.offsetParent; } var tempelement = new Array(selectedPosX, selectedPosY, tmpw, tmph); return tempelement; } function plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(Xwidth, Yheight, divid) { var scrolledX, scrolledY; if (self.pageYOffset) { scrolledX = self.pageXOffset; scrolledY = self.pageYOffset; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.scrollTop) { scrolledX = document.documentElement.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.documentElement.scrollTop; } else if (document.body) { scrolledX = document.body.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.body.scrollTop; } var centerX, centerY; if (self.innerHeight) { centerX = self.innerWidth; centerY = self.innerHeight; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.clientHeight) { centerX = document.documentElement.clientWidth; centerY = document.documentElement.clientHeight; } else if (document.body) { centerX = document.body.clientWidth; centerY = document.body.clientHeight; } var leftOffset = scrolledX + (centerX - Xwidth) / 2; var topOffset = scrolledY + (centerY - Yheight) / 2; var o = document.getElementById(divid); var r = o.style; r.position = "absolute"; r.top = topOffset + "px"; r.left = leftOffset + "px"; r.display = "block"; } function pluginalertShow(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "visible"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "block"; plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(280, 115, layerid); document.getElementById("plugin_btn_activate").focus(); } function pluginalerthide(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "hidden"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "none"; } function zoom_getValidString(){ return "&isValidviewer=1";// all things are valid } function zoominto_showflash(zoomres) { try{ if(zoomres == undefined) zoomres="600x442"; zoomarr=zoomres.split("x",2) var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "block"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "visible"; //old movie 550 400 // plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(600, 371, "div_plugin_img_player"); plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(parseInt(zoomarr[0]), parseInt(zoomarr[1])+120, "div_plugin_img_player"); // zoominto_setImage(); zoominto_changeobject(document.getElementById("plugpanel").title,zoomres); } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_closeflash() { var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "none"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "hidden"; } function hidezoomicon(){ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } function getMouseX( e ) { return e.pageX || ( e.clientX + ( document.documentElement.scrollLeft || document.body.scrollLeft ) ); } function getMouseY( e ) { return e.pageY || ( e.clientY + ( document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop ) ); } function dhtmlLoadScript(url) { var e = document.createElement("script"); e.src = url; e.type="text/javascript"; // document.getElementByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(e); document.getElementById("addiv").appendChild(e); } function getactualimgdimensions(imgsrc){ zoomintoheavyImage = new Image(); zoomintoheavyImage.src = imgsrc var tempelement = new Array(zoomintoheavyImage.width, zoomintoheavyImage.height); return tempelement; } function plugin_run() { var newcss = "#div_plugin_img_player td {padding:0;} \n #div_plugin_img_player th {padding:0;}"; if ('\v'=='v') /* ie only */ { document.createStyleSheet().cssText = newcss; } else { var tag = document.createElement('style'); tag.type = 'text/css'; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(tag); tag[ (typeof document.body.style.WebkitAppearance=='string') /* webkit only */ ? 'innerText' : 'innerHTML'] = newcss; } var image = document.getElementsByTagName("img"); var totimgLength=image.length; zoominto_initializelements(); for (var i = 0; i < image.length; i++) { if (image.className.match("myplug_img")){ image.onmouseout = function (evt) { document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }// Zoom icon hidden zoomarrdim= getactualimgdimensions(image.src); //arrdim[0] - width arrdim[1] - height if (!image.className.match("myplug_img") && zoomarrdim[0] > 50 && zoomarrdim[1] > 60) { image.onmouseover = function () {imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.display = "block";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "visible";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.left = imgvals[0] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.top = imgvals[1] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").title = this.src;}; image.onmouseout = function (evt) { imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); strx=imgvals[0]; stry=imgvals[1]; endx=imgvals[0] +imgvals[2] ; endy=imgvals[1] + imgvals[3]; tmpcurx=evt.pageX; tmpcury=evt.pageY; if(tmpcurx > strx && tmpcurx < endx && tmpcury > stry && tmpcury < endy ){ l=1 } else{ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }; }// End of Condition Image smaller if(zoomarrdim[0] == 1 && zoomarrdim[1] == 1){ // remove Image element image.style.display="none"; image.style.visibility="hidden"; } } } function zoominto_URLEncode(clearString) { var output = ""; var x = 0; clearString = clearString.toString(); var regex = /(^[a-zA-Z0-9_.]*)/; while (x < clearString.length) { var match = regex.exec(clearString.substr(x)); if (match != null && match.length > 1 && match[1] != "") { output += match[1]; x += match[1].length; } else { if (clearString[x] == " ") { output += "+"; } else { var charCode = clearString.charCodeAt(x); var hexVal = charCode.toString(16); output += "%" + (hexVal.length < 2 ? "0" : "") + hexVal.toUpperCase(); } x++; } } return output; } function Closeiepluginpanel() { closeflash(); } function logme(txtstr) { // try { //alert(txtstr); return ""; } function zoominto_changeobject(url,zoomres) { //Method to Display the Viewer for Image imgName_bfr=(tmppluginimageURL +url + zoom_getValidString()) escimgName_bfr=escape(imgName_bfr); trkval = "?chkme=" + imgName_bfr + "&rootstr=" + tmppluginServername; pagetitle = ""; urlstr = zoominto_URLEncode(document.location); zoomarr=zoomres.split("x",2) playerwidth=parseInt(zoomarr[0]);// 800 tablewidth=playerwidth ;//-2 ;//798 playerheight=parseInt(zoomarr[1]);//600; adwidth=468;//playerwidth -10 ;//768; adheight=60; document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player").innerHTML = " <MAP NAME='zoomintomap187'> <area shape='rect' coords='0,0,108,24' href='http://www.zoominto.com' alt='Zoominto' target='_blank'/> </MAP>
zoomintologo2.jpg
<select style='height: 20px;' id='resselect' onchange='zoominto_showflash(this.value)'><option value='600x442'>Default</option><option value='690x509'>115%</option><option value='750x553'>125%</option></select>

<!--comment-->
<object classid=\"clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000\" codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0\" width=\""+playerwidth+"\" height='"+playerheight+"' id=\"editor\" align=\"middle\">

<embed src=\"" + tmppluginSwfname + trkval+"\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\""+playerwidth+"\" height='"+playerheight+"' name=\"editor\" align=\"middle\" allowScriptAccess=\"sameDomain\" allowFullScreen=\"false\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer\" /> </object>
<iframe width=\""+adwidth+ "\" height=\""+adheight+ "\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\" vspace=\"0\" src='" + tmppluginServername + "ads/remoteads.php5?extension=firefox&hostarea=zoominto&contenturl="+ document.location +"& style="width: +adwidth+px"&height="+adheight+"' name=\"google_ads_frame\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" id=\"google_ads_frame1\" hspace=\"0\" allowtransparency=\"true\"></iframe>​

\n"; document.getElementById('resselect').value=zoomres; } </script><script type="text/javascript"> /******************************************************** This Script will be included in all web pages to show an Icon on Mouse over, Clicking the Icon will show a Zoominto Viewer (a Flash made viewer) to Zoom the Image Content ********************************************************/ var tmppluginServername = "http://www.zoominto.com/zoomapi/"; //tmppluginServername= "http://localhost:9999/zoomapi/" var versionswf="1100"; versionswf=""; var tmppluginSwfname="" tmppluginSwfname=tmppluginServername + "zoomplugin" + versionswf + ".swf"; var tmppluginimageURL=tmppluginServername + "displayimage.php?image="; var protocol = "http://"; var isInternetExplorer = navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1; plugin_run(); function BrowserZoomPlugin() { var ua, s, i; this.isIE = false; this.isNS = false; this.version = null; ua = navigator.userAgent; s = "MSIE"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isIE = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Netscape6/"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Gecko"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = 6.1; return; } } var browser = new BrowserZoomPlugin; var dragObj = new Object; dragObj.zIndex = 0; function zoominto_dragStart(event, id) { var el; var x, y; if (id) { dragObj.elNode = document.getElementById(id); } else { if (browser.isIE) { dragObj.elNode = window.event.srcElement; } if (browser.isNS) { dragObj.elNode = event.target; } if (dragObj.elNode.nodeType == 3) { dragObj.elNode = dragObj.elNode.parentNode; } } if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.cursorStartX = x; dragObj.cursorStartY = y; dragObj.elStartLeft = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.left, 10); dragObj.elStartTop = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.top, 10); if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartLeft)) { dragObj.elStartLeft = 0; } if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartTop)) { dragObj.elStartTop = 0; } dragObj.elNode.style.zIndex = ++dragObj.zIndex; if (browser.isIE) { document.attachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.attachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { document.addEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.addEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragGo(event) { var x, y; if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.elNode.style.left = dragObj.elStartLeft + x - dragObj.cursorStartX + "px"; dragObj.elNode.style.top = dragObj.elStartTop + y - dragObj.cursorStartY + "px"; if (browser.isIE) { window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragStop(event) { if (browser.isIE) { document.detachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.detachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); } if (browser.isNS) { document.removeEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.removeEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); } } function imgplayerprogress_DoFSCommand(command, args) { var imgplayerprogressObj = isInternetExplorer ? document.all.imgplayerprogress : document.imgplayerprogress; } function zoominto_addElement(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.setAttribute("title", ""); newdiv.style.position = "absolute"; newdiv.style.display = "none"; newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_addmyelems(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { //_L(e); } } function zoominto_initializelements() { zoominto_addElement("plugpanel", " "); zoominto_addmyelems("plugincheck_0909", "
"); } function zoominto_GetElementPostion(theElement) { var selectedPosX = 0; var selectedPosY = 0; tmpw = theElement.width; tmph = theElement.height; while (theElement != null) { selectedPosX += theElement.offsetLeft; selectedPosY += theElement.offsetTop; theElement = theElement.offsetParent; } var tempelement = new Array(selectedPosX, selectedPosY, tmpw, tmph); return tempelement; } function plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(Xwidth, Yheight, divid) { var scrolledX, scrolledY; if (self.pageYOffset) { scrolledX = self.pageXOffset; scrolledY = self.pageYOffset; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.scrollTop) { scrolledX = document.documentElement.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.documentElement.scrollTop; } else if (document.body) { scrolledX = document.body.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.body.scrollTop; } var centerX, centerY; if (self.innerHeight) { centerX = self.innerWidth; centerY = self.innerHeight; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.clientHeight) { centerX = document.documentElement.clientWidth; centerY = document.documentElement.clientHeight; } else if (document.body) { centerX = document.body.clientWidth; centerY = document.body.clientHeight; } var leftOffset = scrolledX + (centerX - Xwidth) / 2; var topOffset = scrolledY + (centerY - Yheight) / 2; var o = document.getElementById(divid); var r = o.style; r.position = "absolute"; r.top = topOffset + "px"; r.left = leftOffset + "px"; r.display = "block"; } function pluginalertShow(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "visible"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "block"; plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(280, 115, layerid); document.getElementById("plugin_btn_activate").focus(); } function pluginalerthide(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "hidden"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "none"; } function zoom_getValidString(){ return "&isValidviewer=1";// all things are valid } function zoominto_showflash(zoomres) { try{ if(zoomres == undefined) zoomres="600x442"; zoomarr=zoomres.split("x",2) var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "block"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "visible"; //old movie 550 400 // plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(600, 371, "div_plugin_img_player"); plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(parseInt(zoomarr[0]), parseInt(zoomarr[1])+120, "div_plugin_img_player"); // zoominto_setImage(); zoominto_changeobject(document.getElementById("plugpanel").title,zoomres); } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_closeflash() { var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "none"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "hidden"; } function hidezoomicon(){ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } function getMouseX( e ) { return e.pageX || ( e.clientX + ( document.documentElement.scrollLeft || document.body.scrollLeft ) ); } function getMouseY( e ) { return e.pageY || ( e.clientY + ( document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop ) ); } function dhtmlLoadScript(url) { var e = document.createElement("script"); e.src = url; e.type="text/javascript"; // document.getElementByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(e); document.getElementById("addiv").appendChild(e); } function getactualimgdimensions(imgsrc){ zoomintoheavyImage = new Image(); zoomintoheavyImage.src = imgsrc var tempelement = new Array(zoomintoheavyImage.width, zoomintoheavyImage.height); return tempelement; } function plugin_run() { var newcss = "#div_plugin_img_player td {padding:0;} \n #div_plugin_img_player th {padding:0;}"; if ('\v'=='v') /* ie only */ { document.createStyleSheet().cssText = newcss; } else { var tag = document.createElement('style'); tag.type = 'text/css'; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(tag); tag[ (typeof document.body.style.WebkitAppearance=='string') /* webkit only */ ? 'innerText' : 'innerHTML'] = newcss; } var image = document.getElementsByTagName("img"); var totimgLength=image.length; zoominto_initializelements(); for (var i = 0; i < image.length; i++) { if (image.className.match("myplug_img")){ image.onmouseout = function (evt) { document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }// Zoom icon hidden zoomarrdim= getactualimgdimensions(image.src); //arrdim[0] - width arrdim[1] - height if (!image.className.match("myplug_img") && zoomarrdim[0] > 50 && zoomarrdim[1] > 60) { image.onmouseover = function () {imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.display = "block";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "visible";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.left = imgvals[0] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.top = imgvals[1] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").title = this.src;}; image.onmouseout = function (evt) { imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); strx=imgvals[0]; stry=imgvals[1]; endx=imgvals[0] +imgvals[2] ; endy=imgvals[1] + imgvals[3]; tmpcurx=evt.pageX; tmpcury=evt.pageY; if(tmpcurx > strx && tmpcurx < endx && tmpcury > stry && tmpcury < endy ){ l=1 } else{ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }; }// End of Condition Image smaller if(zoomarrdim[0] == 1 && zoomarrdim[1] == 1){ // remove Image element image.style.display="none"; image.style.visibility="hidden"; } } } function zoominto_URLEncode(clearString) { var output = ""; var x = 0; clearString = clearString.toString(); var regex = /(^[a-zA-Z0-9_.]*)/; while (x < clearString.length) { var match = regex.exec(clearString.substr(x)); if (match != null && match.length > 1 && match[1] != "") { output += match[1]; x += match[1].length; } else { if (clearString[x] == " ") { output += "+"; } else { var charCode = clearString.charCodeAt(x); var hexVal = charCode.toString(16); output += "%" + (hexVal.length < 2 ? "0" : "") + hexVal.toUpperCase(); } x++; } } return output; } function Closeiepluginpanel() { closeflash(); } function logme(txtstr) { // try { //alert(txtstr); return ""; } function zoominto_changeobject(url,zoomres) { //Method to Display the Viewer for Image imgName_bfr=(tmppluginimageURL +url + zoom_getValidString()) escimgName_bfr=escape(imgName_bfr); trkval = "?chkme=" + imgName_bfr + "&rootstr=" + tmppluginServername; pagetitle = ""; urlstr = zoominto_URLEncode(document.location); zoomarr=zoomres.split("x",2) playerwidth=parseInt(zoomarr[0]);// 800 tablewidth=playerwidth ;//-2 ;//798 playerheight=parseInt(zoomarr[1]);//600; adwidth=468;//playerwidth -10 ;//768; adheight=60; document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player").innerHTML = " <MAP NAME='zoomintomap187'> <area shape='rect' coords='0,0,108,24' href='http://www.zoominto.com' alt='Zoominto' target='_blank'/> </MAP>
zoomintologo2.jpg
<select style='height: 20px;' id='resselect' onchange='zoominto_showflash(this.value)'><option value='600x442'>Default</option><option value='690x509'>115%</option><option value='750x553'>125%</option></select>

<!--comment-->
<object classid=\"clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000\" codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0\" width=\""+playerwidth+"\" height='"+playerheight+"' id=\"editor\" align=\"middle\">

<embed src=\"" + tmppluginSwfname + trkval+"\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\""+playerwidth+"\" height='"+playerheight+"' name=\"editor\" align=\"middle\" allowScriptAccess=\"sameDomain\" allowFullScreen=\"false\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer\" /> </object>
<iframe width=\""+adwidth+ "\" height=\""+adheight+ "\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\" vspace=\"0\" src='" + tmppluginServername + "ads/remoteads.php5?extension=firefox&hostarea=zoominto&contenturl="+ document.location +"& style="width: +adwidth+px"&height="+adheight+"' name=\"google_ads_frame\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" id=\"google_ads_frame1\" hspace=\"0\" allowtransparency=\"true\"></iframe>​

\n"; document.getElementById('resselect').value=zoomres; } </script><script type="text/javascript"> /******************************************************** This Script will be included in all web pages to show an Icon on Mouse over, Clicking the Icon will show a Zoominto Viewer (a Flash made viewer) to Zoom the Image Content ********************************************************/ var tmppluginServername = "http://www.zoominto.com/zoomapi/"; //tmppluginServername= "http://localhost:9999/zoomapi/" var versionswf="1100"; versionswf=""; var tmppluginSwfname="" tmppluginSwfname=tmppluginServername + "zoomplugin" + versionswf + ".swf"; var tmppluginimageURL=tmppluginServername + "displayimage.php?image="; var protocol = "http://"; var isInternetExplorer = navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1; plugin_run(); function BrowserZoomPlugin() { var ua, s, i; this.isIE = false; this.isNS = false; this.version = null; ua = navigator.userAgent; s = "MSIE"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isIE = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Netscape6/"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Gecko"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = 6.1; return; } } var browser = new BrowserZoomPlugin; var dragObj = new Object; dragObj.zIndex = 0; function zoominto_dragStart(event, id) { var el; var x, y; if (id) { dragObj.elNode = document.getElementById(id); } else { if (browser.isIE) { dragObj.elNode = window.event.srcElement; } if (browser.isNS) { dragObj.elNode = event.target; } if (dragObj.elNode.nodeType == 3) { dragObj.elNode = dragObj.elNode.parentNode; } } if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.cursorStartX = x; dragObj.cursorStartY = y; dragObj.elStartLeft = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.left, 10); dragObj.elStartTop = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.top, 10); if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartLeft)) { dragObj.elStartLeft = 0; } if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartTop)) { dragObj.elStartTop = 0; } dragObj.elNode.style.zIndex = ++dragObj.zIndex; if (browser.isIE) { document.attachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.attachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { document.addEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.addEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragGo(event) { var x, y; if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.elNode.style.left = dragObj.elStartLeft + x - dragObj.cursorStartX + "px"; dragObj.elNode.style.top = dragObj.elStartTop + y - dragObj.cursorStartY + "px"; if (browser.isIE) { window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragStop(event) { if (browser.isIE) { document.detachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.detachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); } if (browser.isNS) { document.removeEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.removeEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); } } function imgplayerprogress_DoFSCommand(command, args) { var imgplayerprogressObj = isInternetExplorer ? document.all.imgplayerprogress : document.imgplayerprogress; } function zoominto_addElement(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.setAttribute("title", ""); newdiv.style.position = "absolute"; newdiv.style.display = "none"; newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_addmyelems(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { //_L(e); } } function zoominto_initializelements() { zoominto_addElement("plugpanel", " "); zoominto_addmyelems("plugincheck_0909", "
zoomintologo2.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
<!--comment-->

<iframe width=\""+adwidth+ "\" height=\""+adheight+ "\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\" vspace=\"0\" src='" + tmppluginServername + "ads/remoteads.php5?extension=firefox&hostarea=zoominto&contenturl="+ document.location +"&width="+adwidth+"&height="+adheight+"' name=\"google_ads_frame\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" id=\"google_ads_frame1\" hspace=\"0\" allowtransparency=\"true\"></iframe>​

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

\n"; document.getElementById('resselect').value=zoomres; } </script>

Last edited by a moderator: