Aeroxcraft New! - Landing Gear for DJI F550 for use with Aeroxcraft GoPro Gimbal.

Got my Landing Gear built and fitted, no gimbal as yet but hope to start filming with the fixed camera mount very soon. Great quality products and can't wait to get going, will post my first video providing quality is OK.

Cheers

Steve

bordhead

I'm having troubles getting your camera gimbal to smooth out in video. if your are any one else has this set up with the dji550 and wookong can you tell me what gains are set at for gimbal. I've tried as low as 5 up to 60 and video looks shaky.

Aeroxcraft

I'm having troubles getting your camera gimbal to smooth out in video. if your are any one else has this set up with the dji550 and wookong can you tell me what gains are set at for gimbal. I've tried as low as 5 up to 60 and video looks shaky.
Hi There,

Drop me an email and I'll see if I can figure out what issue you're having.

Cheers
Rob (@aeroxcraft dot com)

Kentjjl

Is it really necessary to use a bec. Can't you just go straight to the wkm mc. I would be using hi 65mg servoes.

ctrlfreq

i would bet money that he's got the dji data link installed as well. i am using your gimbal and the data link, and have the same crap twitching as he does.. if i disconnect my data link it works fine, although it still shakes a little when stabilizing itself.

Davidhippo

Hi Rob, looking to order the landing gear and a gopro gimbal from yourselves for a F550 build I'm about to embark on... Can you tell me when you anticipate getting another batch of the gimbals in stock please.

Thanks

Is it really necessary to use a bec. Can't you just go straight to the wkm mc. I would be using hi 65mg servoes.

I've been wondering this as well. I'm using a 4S pack and have been looking at going straight into the WKM. I purchased a Castle BEC to add to this....but I'm beginning to wonder if it is really necessary. What will I gain doing it that way?

....sT

Kilby

I've been wondering this as well. I'm using a 4S pack and have been looking at going straight into the WKM. I purchased a Castle BEC to add to this....but I'm beginning to wonder if it is really necessary. What will I gain doing it that way?

....sT

I wouldn't run it without a BEC. It states that you need to do so right in the manual. I don't think the wookong put out enough amperage to run external servos. You risk have a power issue.

On a side note, my wookong failed to regulate my 4s to the proper output for my servos. The very first time I hooked up a 4s battery it fried both of my gimbal servos. That was without a bec. I will never make that mistake again.

-Terry

AEA737

Hello.

I just received the Silicon Gel mounting set for the gimbal. I don´t know how to install it. It comes with some nuts that I don´t know where to install. Any info or pictures would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Javier

AEA737

Hello again.

What would be the maximum payload for a F550 with the Aeroxcraft landing gear + GoPro gimbal? Mine is now flying very sluggishly with the added weight. The landing gear is 150 grams plus 250 the gimbal + GoPro. I use an 8400 Mah Lipo that weights about 900 grams and gives me about 12 minutes of flight time. I plan to add a video TX for FPV and use the GoPro as FPV camera.

Thanks,

Javier

rcmike

I ordered a set of landing gear and wasn't expecting it for a while since it says to allow for 5 days for it to be sent plus the time it takes to get it to the US. I got a FedEx tracking number yesterday and it was shipped today and expected to be here by tomorrow! I can't believe the shipping is so fast.