Naza Monitoring System

frviana

I'm having a problem of my VU start blinking red within a couple min of flight... when I check battery voltage its on 15.6 which is too soon according to my config.
Any tips?

View attachment 6289

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 7.04.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 7.04.31 PM.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 354

kloner

Aerial DP
we kinda replied at the other thread. no gps right? if it is sagging like tstrike said under power then not when hover, your batt are saggining into lower voltage than you expect. Could be the prop changes

drop 14.8 to 14.6 and land early, don't wait for it to tell you too

frviana

I got GPS.
I don't think is GPS blinking ... its a very open area and I still have the control from home when is blinking.
I will try to calibrate on low... I only calibrated on full. Very annoying because this happens every time.

kloner

Aerial DP
that doesn't matter......... open, closed, underwater it can get interferred

you would still have controll, they roll into atti when it blinks... are you seeing series of 1, 2 or 3 blinks then a pause

or does it go into a continuous red flash all the same timing?

calibrating it would be a good start, when that doesn't help look at where everything is placed. I had 1.3 video gear take mine offline.... 3 flashing like crazy,,, in the open

kloner

Aerial DP
on page 39 is shows the condition as low voltage or other errors....... this starts after your flying right? do you have any other packs around? do you have a way to read the packs internal resistance? if not, balance charge the pack, leave it hooked up for a while after so it can leak down if it will and press the right button to watch what all the voltages are, come back and tell us what it says. i'm looking to see if they hold all the same or very different

Your positive its flashing and not a solid red right?