Naza-M V2 Fly away

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
All blades still attached? What mode were you flying in? You're hardly giving us any information here. Your answers are quite abrupt.

Deanmachine

All blades still attached? What mode were you flying in? You're hardly giving us any information here. Your answers are quite abrupt.
Hi.
All blades attached.
Motors all working great
Tbs 900kv2
Tbs 30 esc all good.
Futaba transmitter.
Gps mode

This happened on the 7th flight. 2 mins
Dji naza v2 with latest firmware. I'm not really impressed with dji products

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Hi.
All blades attached.
Motors all working great
Tbs 900kv2
Tbs 30 esc all good.
Futaba transmitter.
Gps mode

This happened on the 7th flight. 2 mins
Dji naza v2 with latest firmware. I'm not really impressed with dji products

Yep must be the Naza, couldn't be anything else.

Get another FCU.

Thread is ended.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
If I new what that meant I would respond appropriately but not sure how to George Weston Foods??

http://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/GWF.html

http://www.abbreviations.com/GWF

If you have a faulty Flight Control Unit the only answer is to get a new Flight Control Unit to replace it, there is no other answer is there?

Is there something I have missed here, I assume the Naza is still being faulty or has it come good like the ESC's?

Cheers

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

johnthorn

I have used a Naza1 and an upgraded Naza for 18 months with no problems. It would appear that most problems that appear on this site are caused by user error, not hardware or software, but the user failing to RFM If you don't know what this means pm m and I will tell you
I will thanks. After you go and gwf

rstekeur

I have failsafe set up, but I won't rely on RTH unless it's the last resort. It's a great feature, but I like being in control.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
RTH is a last resort feature, hence the term failsafe. If you want to operate professionally the law (in the UK) states that failsafe must be working and you must be sure it works by testing it.