DJI video tx and rx kit

cbpagent72

Had anyone had any experience good or bad with the DJI video tx and rx kit? Does it exceed Immersion fpv gear quality?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

kloner

Aerial DP
It's only nice if you have a zenmeuse to plug into it. makes it an easy plug and play scenario. The immersion gear is of a higher quality in performance.

cbpagent72

Do you know if you run two of the DJI video kits if they will interfere with each other? For instance, one for the camera gimbal and one for a separate fpv cam.

kloner

Aerial DP
I'm not sure about dji's but in general it will decrease the range alot because of the noise between each other. we run 433 for the rc, 2.4 for the pilot, 5.8 for the camera. You can run 2.4 for rc, 1.2 or 900 for pilot and 5.8 for camera, but the antennas get big and the quality goes away a bit. the 1.2 can aqlso interfere with 2.4 so you gotta run filters to keep them from interfering. 900 is the safest, but the image quality sucks

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I run an ImmersionRC 25mw straight off the Zenmuse. You could add another one plus FPV cam and change the channel. At least I assume you can change the channel.

Bluerex

I have the DJI kit on my Xm x4 - it just works. I love that I can camera switch (yes I am running a wookong) between my cannon 550d (on it's brushless gimbal) and a fixed "fpv" style ccd camera mounted on the frame.

c

cbpagent72

I am kind of limited on my options. I have a 2.4 radio, 900MGhz data link and a Wookong (I have heard that elimates the 1.2GHz range). It looks like my only option is two 5.8GHz tx and rx.