Folding GPS on s800 EVO

Try that.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-Alloy-GPS-Folding-Antenna-Base-FPV-GPS-Fitting-Seat-Foldable-Bracket-Holder-/121144215739?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item1c34c208bb

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeball

Just to let you know guys..Im building an Evo S800 at the moment and the part thats available through ebay is similar but not the same as the Evo. The Evo is a plastic little number that is an L shaped type unit that has clips at each end of the L and then there's a plastic mount (for the carbon GPS Pole) that pivots on the 90 degree part of the L bracket...so basically the Gps pole can be Clipped in UP or DOWN position. Its a neat idea but you'll need to drill you frame as it requires 2 dji fixing screws that are actually 2 longer versions of the main frame/ motor arm fixing screws found an the flamewheels.
The alloy versions as on ebay are not bad and I believe there available through QC uk

ilean

I just bought tedji evo gps holder spare part # 36. made from glass filled nylon attaches with 2 #3 shoulder bolts. just installing it tonite. i will send pics soon