Naza and Flame Wheel for FPV

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Just starting the FPV build tonight. Things are a bit tight, but I think it will all fit!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325708742.672867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325708742.672867.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 394

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I haven't read the instructions yet, but I assume so, so it knows which way is up.

Regards,

Gunter.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Just wondered coz I have my block on my WKM on its side next to the IMU.. it JUST fits wedged between the two plates saving a load of room

Dave

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Dave, the Naza only has one brain, so it also houses the sensors. I'm almost 100% sure it has to go flat, otherwise it won't fly! I may be mistaken though... :) not the first time!

Regards,

Gunter.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I managed to get the motors, arms and esc's all fitted tonight. I'm pretty impressed with my soldering, even if I say so myself :)

Regards,

Gunter.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325719236.755855.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325719236.755855.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 354

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Just starting the FPV build tonight. Things are a bit tight, but I think it will all fit!

Regards,

Gunter.

Let us know how it goes once you have it all together. I tried using mine for FPV but the RFI the video TX was picking up made it unusable, too much interference in the signal. Might just be the really cheap video TX setup I have but the WKM is known to be very bad for RFI emissions, chances are the Naza isn't much better, and with everything that close together it might be a real problem.

Ken

P.S. Dave, the Naza does have to sit that way, no other option.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Ken, fingers crossed it will work okay. I have an immersion long range 5.8ghz transmitter with fat shark goggles. Is there no way of shielding the FC? I have seen some people doing that under their dome to stop interference with the GPS.

Another idea is to hang the TX underneath and fit a landing gear.

Regards,

Gunter.

DennyR

Gunter/Dave. it has to lay flat or how can it calibrate the level horizon? accels. need to know which way is down

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Let us know how it goes once you have it all together. I tried using mine for FPV but the RFI the video TX was picking up made it unusable, too much interference in the signal. Might just be the really cheap video TX setup I have but the WKM is known to be very bad for RFI emissions, chances are the Naza isn't much better, and with everything that close together it might be a real problem.

Ken

P.S. Dave, the Naza does have to sit that way, no other option.

Ken, any idea where to download the assistant and firmware? I have looked on the DJI website but had no luck finding it. Is it the same assistant as WK-M?

Cheers,

Gunter.