Multi-rotor and FPV goggles on Channel 4 tonight @ 8:30pm

Maverick

If anybody is interested, I saw an ad for a programme on Channel 4 tonight @ 8:30pm, called, "WILD THINGS".
In the preview, it shows a multi-rotor flying, and then a man standing, wearing what looks to be a pair of modified FPV goggles.
I was wondering, was it any of you guys...?

Maverick

Well Jake,
It just said, that it was a new series starting tonight... I never even heard of it before.

Maverick.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Mainly just playing around with my Disco,weather permitting.
Soon be spring:)

BRING IT ON!!!!

Or at least some nice freezing clear skies!

Preferably with snow on the ground!

Dave

Aye Up Maverick.. when you heading over?

Happy new year and all that Guff!

Maverick

BRING IT ON!!!!

Or at least some nice freezing clear skies!

Preferably with snow on the ground!

Dave

Aye Up Maverick.. when you heading over?

Happy new year and all that Guff!

Well Droider,

Same to you pal, Many Happy Returns!

I can go over any weekend really that suits you. I didn't want to put you under pressure, after your bit of bad luck! Whenever you have a Sat/Sun that you're free, I can arrange to go over, and have a bit of craic. (and pick your brains of course... ;-) )

Looking forward to getting her up, and getting comfy with her. Missus bought me a Sony Nex 5n with 2 lenses, for Christmas, so that will be going up as well! Would appreciate all your knowledge on that set up...

Maverick.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
No Problems.. I am sure Geoff and Paul wil lbe up for a session! Flying tat is!

You need to get yourself a Gentled IR trigger for the Sony Nex5 I had a coule but they went up with everything else!

Talk to Geoff at QC.co.uk he is doing them now.

dave

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Did I miss it? Went through it at 16x fast forward, only saw a bunch of pansies, sorry bluebells :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC HD2

Maverick

Did I miss it? Went through it at 16x fast forward, only saw a bunch of pansies, sorry bluebells :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC HD2

The clip that was showed on the ad, wasn't on last night's show! :-( The clip must have been made up from a number of episodes, I thought the clip was only last night's episode. Guess we'll have to keep our eyes on it every week, for the "interesting bit". Those crafty editors, eh...