XAircraft Jeff, where are you?

Didier

Jeff, i'm DIdier From Belgium.
It's now 15 days that i buy stuff from your website, the only thing that i received is 2 invoices.
I already payed via paypall!!!

When you gonna contact me?
Your mailbox in your phone is full!!!

After sendeing 3 mails to the 3 adresses on your website, i never receve a reaction.
My invoiucenumbers are 1402 & 1390

Is this the service?
Here the 2 invoices, its more than 500$

Have other peoples troubles with xaircraftusa.com, please contact me.
If someone have a phonenumber of this guy that's works, please pm me.

Thanx, Didier

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Didier..
Who is Jeff..

If you have an issue with a supplier its best to PM them first before posting something like this..

I can understand you frustrations but sometimes there are legitimate reasons for no replies to emails.

If you are concerned about the purchase its best to keep it between you and the vendor and PayPal.. if you have not received goods paid for than contact PayPal

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

?

Jeff, i'm DIdier From Belgium.
It's now 15 days that i buy stuff from your website, the only thing that i received is 2 invoices.
I already payed via paypall!!!

When you gonna contact me?

Your mailbox in your phone is full!!!

After sendeing 3 mails to the 3 adresses on your website, i never receve a reaction.
My invoiucenumbers are 1402 & 1390

Is this the service?
Here the 2 invoices, its more than 500$

Have other peoples troubles with xaircraftusa.com, please contact me.
If someone have a phonenumber of this guy that's works, please pm me.

Thanx, Didier

didier : Claim indienen bij paypal , copier al jou emails bij paypal.
en je krijgt je geld gewoon terug.
dit heeft toch geen zin zo?
als je nu al geen antwoord krijgt , krijg je in de toekomst ook geen hulp

goedkoop is meestal duurkoop..

?

yes contact paypal and resolve it most of the time paypal has a working email address that they will respond to :)

well forums little time and lots of work.
i will try to be her more often , but can't promises

Didier

Hi Didier..
Who is Jeff..
JEff is the reseller from Xaircraftusa.com, i see him here around.

If you have an issue with a supplier its best to PM them first before posting something like this..
I mail him, call him, send private messages, but he don't answer me.
Because i send this message here i receive PM from other peoples that heve problems with him.

I can understand you frustrations but sometimes there are legitimate reasons for no replies to emails.
I'f they are, then he can openly say itto me..
The only thing i did is buying stuff from Xaircraftusa.com and paid the 2 invoices.
And calling, mailing, asking where my stuff is.. When i got no reply, then i use all what i can to reach him.
If i did't do it, for sure nobody sended me a PM, Now i know that i gonna ask my money back from paypall.

If you are concerned about the purchase its best to keep it between you and the vendor and PayPal.. if you have not received goods paid for than contact PayPal
That is what i gonna do, but it's my duty too tell it to others, because people like are not able to open a shop.
If you are not able to do your job good, then don't do it and let ohers do it...

Dave

So; i only want that he contact me, to know if we have a deal or not.
Things like this makes te internet rotten!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
if you post in his vendor forum it will generate an alert emailed directly to him. posting in the general XAircraft forum doesn't do that.

Didier

Nothing said it as goedkoop.
What you say is if it's cheap, it's gonna be expensive in other way.
But this site was very professional, and i thought he was correct.
Nothing what i saw give me the suspect that this gonna be a nightmare.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
In Jeffery's defense he does side projects related to multi-rotor helicopters and aerial-video work and sometimes travels for a week or two at a time. He is known to work pretty diligently when he returns to get caught up. I understand it's unnerving when you've paid and you can't get a response but I still haven't heard of anyone who was cheated out of money by Jeff. Give him a chance to return to his shop and I'm sure you'll get what you've ordered.

Bart

Didier

In Jeffery's defense he does side projects related to multi-rotor helicopters and aerial-video work and sometimes travels for a week or two at a time. He is known to work pretty diligently when he returns to get caught up. I understand it's unnerving when you've paid and you can't get a response but I still haven't heard of anyone who was cheated out of money by Jeff. Give him a chance to return to his shop and I'm sure you'll get what you've ordered.

A smartphone such Iphone, Samsung galaxy pad etc;... can do wonders.

Bart

We live in 2011 for sake!!

I can say for certain that Jeff's email is up and running. There was an issue with his email support and it's all good now. Jeff's phone system has been changed and those issues have been taken care of as well. He has an assistant (Me) and the calls are being answered and messages are being delivered. As a start up operation only 1 year old (a week ago) there were growing pains, we are now expanding to meet our growing customer needs. All those issues are taken care of now so please if there are ANY past issues or out standing questions, concerns or problems please, PLEASE feel free to contact Jeff or myself at the same business number as before. ALL calls are returned same day now and ALL emails are getting through. If you get a bounce back or can't get through on the phones please email me as well at URRVS@aol.com as a back up and I'll be monitoring the forums and advising Jeff when there's information needed or anything addressed to him via the forums.
Sincerest apologies for past problems, we're here and we're on it!
Respectfully,
Bert F. Lesley
Support Team-XAircraft USA​

We now have the X650V8, X650V4 and X450 Pro w/FC1212-P Controller(s) and AHRS-V2(s). New Stock Arriving regularly, we are adding NEW lines and addressing any past problems. We will be in the office Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM EST to Support XAircraft Owners. I will not have time to work the Forums, sorry I haven't been here but re-organizing the business has been Paramount for the support of customers and the growth of the business.

Bert, head of our Support team will be taking care of support on the Forums and I will be looking in and helping him on a regular basis.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

I personaly have worked 369 days straight, 14 hr per day, 7 days per week and was entirely exhausted and fell behind. This will not be the case in the future!!! THANK YOU

Great to see your back ! Xaircraft USA is absolutely amazing fast shipping etc, Jeffrey has done nothing but help me with my career in the world of multirotors, have no fear!