I just saw this and I'm still laughing...

hjls3

wow!!!! took a second to realize what had happen. im not laughing too hard though - im afraid of the karma :)

tstrike

pendejo grande
It's like if Wile Coyote flew a quadcopter...I'm still laughing (not at the guy, but the quad coming down in just the right spot)!

ChrisViperM

It's like if Wile Coyote flew a quadcopter...I'm still laughing (not at the guy, but the quad coming down in just the right spot)!

If you wanna do this on purpose...you will never succeed. First the camera drops down with the lens facing up...and then Coyote lands exactly on top of it...priceless....now I am laughing my head off, imagining how you roll around from laughing makes it even worse....and looking at your damn Avatar is not helping at all.

PS: BTW, who is that guy on your avatar....I love it from the first time I saw it.

Chris

yakjock

If you wanna do this on purpose...you will never succeed. First the camera drops down with the lens facing up...and then Coyote lands exactly on top of it...priceless....now I am laughing my head off, imagining how you roll around from laughing makes it even worse....and looking at your damn Avatar is not helping at all.

PS: BTW, who is that guy on your avatar....I love it from the first time I saw it.

Chris

Its Gregor Fisher a Scottish sitcom actor who is very funny. Here is the ad the pic is taken from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlYMID5qCdE

ChrisViperM

Oh thanks...you made my day. Since English is not my native language, it took me many years to understand the British humor....but today watching Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Only Fools and Horses, Monty Python, A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Black Books, Yes Minister and countless more...is one of the best things to get me out of any DJI-WooKong depression.

I just can't get enough of that stuff.....

Chris