Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post a reply explaining what "Other" means for you

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
How do you surf this site?

Please click an answer in the poll to help us better understand how the site is being used.

Thanks!
Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
I click "New Posts" at the top. sucks when we get spammers and you guys clear em out it resets that list and alot of times stuff slips through but it gives me the most familiar way to deal with the volume of posts i read.........

araines2750

Hexa Crazy
I click "New Posts" at the top.
It would be nice to be able to select how many "new" posts it would display... 25, 50, 75..100 or by date or time 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days.
This would help to filter the results since the last visit.
Just some constructive input.
Andrew

janoots2

For this forum I go straight to the new posts. But when initially educating myself, i would google a subject w/ mrf as the platform. The content is MUCH better and respected than others IMPO, but it is not as frequent (which I actually prefer). For me, 99% viewed through tapatalk 2 (now that you tube & vimeo works...)

Last edited by a moderator:

matwelli

I always click on the general discussion subforum as the vendor specific stuff dosent apply to me ( home made frame and op controler)
I used to click o the "new posts" but it was always full of dji threads :)

nicwilke

I mainly use Tapatalk for easy access to the forum. I brows, subscribe and check my favourites (subscribed threads).

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Bartman

thanks for the feedback guys. we've got a policy here that we don't allow double posting. we've seen people post the same thing in multiple threads in order to increase traffic but it shows up twice on the Active Threads listed and splits the conversation in two. the end result is less effective for the OP and if it were more widespread it would clog up the Active Threads page. so we delete or merge double posts and PM the OP asking that they not do it again.

the poll confirms that the Active Threads page is a popular way to surf the site and that the double posting policy is justified. i'm not much of a policy and protocols enforcer kind of guy but if we don't impose some minimal amount of order around here it might get sloppy in a hurry.

thanks!
bart

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373110593.023069.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373110593.023069.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 371

kloner

Aerial DP
that looks like the tapatalk files on the multirotorfrums server that are out of date, not the security certs

try going to tapatalk.com and download the latest files for v-bulletin and upload them with an ftp

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Old thread. The 'new posts' button has disappeared from the forum since yesterday's update. Any chance of bringing it back?

Bartman

it's the "Active Threads" button, it moved to the left one slot and I actually deleted the "Home" button as you can always return to the home screen by clicking the header logo in the top left corner of every page

trust me, i understand how sacred the "Active Threads" button is.

is that what you guys were talking about?

Bart