Hi from Spain

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@Up elossam.. Welcome to MRF's.. do you have a MR? or are you planning on building one.. if you have one post up some pics.. if you are planning one then you have come to the right place to get advice for free from lots of great people here to help..

Where is Spain are you

Dave

Macsgrafs

Hi Elossam, welcome to the forum....looksn like we are all over to your place for a holiday in the sun ;)

Ross

elossam

Hi folks. Just arrived to this forum while searching the net looking for info about herkules esc boards. Seem to be here you have a good provision of knowelede guys and that gives a good prespective. About MR I started time ago with a self made tricopter based on st gyros and an AP2000i board when all the aces said there was impossible to control a MR with std ppm rx signal. Later I started flying a X650 from the betatester series and finished with a family of droidworx units : octo, octo heavilift, octo 360 pan and cx4. Tested MK, HFpro, HF sport and DJI WKM. Those are not mines but I help a friend to build, tune and fligt them before selling them to customers. We keep a couple of units for self use but sometimes the customers are in a hurry and need to sell them as well and build new ones. I live close to Madrid so you all know where you have a bed, a deck and a beer if you ever come to Spain. See you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
For some reason tricopter flight has somehow eluded me. I do have a tricopter but I've never managed to get it to fly, not that it really matters I suppose - just that tricopters are a slightly different animal to all the others I think. :)

elossam

I think so. It has a closer flight to a heli. The tilt yaw rotor gives a different feeling and a stunning accuray in this axis.