hero2 problem

kloner

Aerial DP
I can't tell if it's when i plug in the live feed or if something else is going on, but when i do plug in the live feed to an osd pro then immersion 5.8 600mw tx i get this, sometimes more than not

anybody seen this or know what it is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilby

Get out from behind that fence and you should be good. :tennis:

Joking aside, I'm using a very similar set up and not seeing that problem. I use live feed out to a Remzibi OSD to the same vtx you are using and no problems.

The video that you are showing, is it from the live feed, or the actual GoPro footage?

-Terry

kloner

Aerial DP
that is the actual gopro footage and is how it shows through the fpv output as well. I went to my local club last weekend and had to change the mode, turn it on turn it off 20 times, then all of a sudden it worked. I bought the adapter wire from ready made rc or something like that, wonder if theres a bad connection or short in there? seems like when i don't have that wire sticking out the side of the camera, it works fine (105 setup flights)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
DOUBLE check the plug on the Video out.. is it a gorpro one ore someone else's? The poles can be different.. bell um out to make sure the corrospond with the GoPro vidoe out cable if its by ANOTHER!

DAVE

kloner

Aerial DP
the cable started out working great. Seems like when i put my ail/ele/throttle into the osdpro to watch for missing frames and holds on the osd, it started doing this. The plug is aftermarket though,,,,,,,, and i drilled the case so it has to go through that as well, need to take a closer look at it

Use an ohm meter to make sure the assigned are going to the other end of the cable right and see if it's shorting? will do

kloner

Aerial DP
Just thought of something, i've recently changed the cameras frame rate to 48-60 and 120 and kinda left 30....... wonder if that has something to do with it

kloner

Aerial DP
Got a reply from gopro support figured i'd share

According to them the hero2 has a bug that is showing up like my video above. They said to update to the latest firmware to resolve it.