Hello from Sydney Australia

RCNut

The 10x5 graupner props fit perfectly to the DJI F450 motors. They have an 8mm hub, theyre very stiff, nicely balanced and extremely efficient. I get more flight time and power off the Graupners on a 3S that I ever got from the original DJI 8" props on a 4S. The DJI 10" props were so flexible that the Quad was quite unstable in any reasonable wind. You cant buy these Graupner props in AUS. I got mine from the USA. Unfortunately the supplier is now out of stock again (seems to be a worldwide shortage of suitable Graupner props since multirotors became popular). Looks like your UK source has stock again as most of the UK was out of stock a month ago.

Stupest

Hi guys

Good to see quad fliers in OZ. I am over here in Perth. I don't think there are
Any quad fliers here let alone fpv. Rcnut. I have the same quad as yourself and am. Verry interested in your setup. My setup is very basic at the momnent no fpv or camera. I am trying to figure out which way to go. If you have the time I would appreciate a couple of pics to see where and how you mounted everything

Regrads

Stupest

RCNut

Hi guys

Good to see quad fliers in OZ. I am over here in Perth. I don't think there are
Any quad fliers here let alone fpv. Rcnut. I have the same quad as yourself and am. Verry interested in your setup. My setup is very basic at the momnent no fpv or camera. I am trying to figure out which way to go. If you have the time I would appreciate a couple of pics to see where and how you mounted everything

Regrads

Stupest

Hi Stupest

There are some photos of my quad here

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?2886-Show-us-your-FPV-Multicopter/page2

If you want more details I'm happy to take some more in detail.

Ian

Stupest

The 10x5 graupner props fit perfectly to the DJI F450 motors. They have an 8mm hub, theyre very stiff, nicely balanced and extremely efficient. I get more flight time and power off the Graupners on a 3S that I ever got from the original DJI 8" props on a 4S. The DJI 10" props were so flexible that the Quad was quite unstable in any reasonable wind. You cant buy these Graupner props in AUS. I got mine from the USA. Unfortunately the supplier is now out of stock again (seems to be a worldwide shortage of suitable Graupner props since multirotors became popular). Looks like your UK source has stock again as most of the UK was out of stock a month ago.

I find it quite amazing that we do not have a local supplier for these graupner props!

Stupest

RCNut

There is a local (Australian) Graupner supplier but they have a very limited list of props.

remyd

They do have the 9x5 if you wanted to give them a try? I am also searching for the 10x5's if you find them.

Stupest

I have The stock dji motors. I am thinking of replacing them to enable me to use a wider range of props such as carbon finer