Hello...and thank you

Jits

Hi all, recently took the step to switch to a multirotor platform for my AP work. Have been browsing the forums for the last month and want to say a big thank you for the incredibly helpful posts.

Cheers, Jits

ZAxis

Hi Jits, welcome onboard. Glad you have already found this forum useful I know we certainly have. Whereabouts in the UK are you? Hopefully the UK meet will happen in the next few months which is a great place to put faces to names!.
Lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi all, recently took the step to switch to a multirotor platform for my AP work. Have been browsing the forums for the last month and want to say a big thank you for the incredibly helpful posts.

Cheers, Jits

Aye Up Jits.. As Lec says welcome to MRF.. It looks lke you have already found the site helpful.. When you decied what you are going for start a thread and I am sure you will get loads of unbiased recomendation baised on what to want to do with your MR.

@ Lec.. Not had much interest in another UK meet but if you want to resurrect the thread out of the UK forum then I will be happy to host it again.. beautiful day for flying..

Dave

Jits

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Currently in Wiltshire, previously from London (after a small stint in Cornwall).

Originally I was using a somewhat modified 700e heli but just going through the BNUC-S and decided that I had to try a MR. Got a DJI 450 with a Naza and loved it. Wife also liked the fact that there weren't 1.5m blades of death involved!

I'm afraid Dave that I've already made the decision for the MR AP platform (after some very helpful advice from Geoff at quadcopters); so I am deep in the middle of the build of a SkyJib 8 (might be coming to you Ross with the odd question - like where to hide all those ESCs).

Keep me posted about a UK meet.

Cheers

JC

ZAxis

Hi Dave.
I'll see what I can do about the UK meet. Im sure there are enough members who would be up for another as the last was so susseccesfull. Just have to pin a date down with people. Yes I agree and awesome day for flying. Just got back from an event where the MR definatly took centre stage. video to follow soon..ish.
LEc

Macsgrafs

JC, you made a great choice, you will love the SJ8, she's a babe to fly ;)
If you're in Wilts then your not far from Fairford, glos...I'll be up there for a week at the start of July, you can always bring it along if you get any probs ;) far easier than on the phone!

Lec, I would love ameet up with everyone....where would it be this time?

Ross