Gremsy will be releasing their H6 soon.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Agreed. This could be a real nice option. Details about the interface and price would be awesome.

Also, Huy, I noticed your site seems to be down.

huypng

I mention price in previous post . Probably the cause for website seems to be down is due to internet cable undersea got cut by accident recently

Last edited by a moderator:

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Huy, I just searched this entire thread, and found no mention of price. Am I missing something? If so I apologize, but if not, please post it up here. People seem very interested.

Bummer about the sea internet line.

I talked to the Gremsy support staff, and they confirmed July, and price around $1000.

Im really exited to se the performance, especially since this statement: "ability to interface with other flight controllers such as DJI via CAN bus to get flight information to correct for horizon drift. GPS alone is not enough information for sure."

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I'll also be curious to see @SleepyC review of the H6. I think he may have it already.

I received the unit 2 days before leaving for Joe Nall for 8 days. Just got home. The H6 is pretty nice. If the Movi M5 is a 10, the quality of the H6 is a 7.5 - 8. (initial feeling).
I was sent a request to update the firmware and read a manual which I will do in the next two days. Then I'll do a quick initial impressions video and then take the next week or so tho put the unit through it paces.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Just working on it now. It seems nice. I'll do a quick initial thoughts video hopefully tonight.
I was just reading how to upgrade the firmware...

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks man. Really curious to see how you feel about it, especially with your experience encompassing Movi to Phantom 3 :)