GoPro4 details released!

kloner

Aerial DP
all those manual controls are in the current 3+, i think even 3 with the latest firmwares To me the 4k 30 fps is where it's at, and having a display built in, longer battery life will be a welcome change. I'll definately be first in line to grab one up.

jfro

Aerial Fun
I have a 3. I'll have to check the firmware update as I don't have manual exposure, f stop, iso settings.

If I read the article correctly, there are 2 models, one with 4k video and one similar to the 3+ (no 3k) but with led. Not going to get lcd and 4k in same body.

The quote about new manual settings came from the announcement, so that seems to me to be something that's not on the 3 or 3+.

kloner

Aerial DP
you have to turn on RAW then all those features have an interface in the menu immediately after seeing RAW ON. there is no f stop but everything else you mention is there.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddikie

Guys do we know if it will be zenmuse Hd 3d compatible 1 st gen with video via the back plug rather than mini HDMI on the side?

kloner

Aerial DP
Philip Bloom just reviewed it on his blog and he flew the 4 black on his phantom so without absolute knowledge as in doing it myself, it worked. he used lightbridge though, not sure that makes a diff or not