FS: S800, Wookong-M, 6S Nanotechs *AS NEW*

ssassen

His Royal Sassiness
Alright, it pains me that I have to do this, but I'm letting go of my newly built S800 with Wookong-M. It has just flown for about 30mins, emptying two packs, just to dial it in and get the gains etc. adjusted.

S800 V2 (august 2012) with new arms and ESC's built up by a seasoned and experienced perfectionist pilot (yes, that's me, just Google me)
http://www.dji-innovations.com/products/spreading-wings-s800/overview/

s800_fullset.jpg

Wookong-M V2 (august 2012) with new controller and new GPS
http://www.dji-innovations.com/products/wookong-m/overview/

wookong-m_fullset.jpg

5pcs Turnigy Nanotech 6S/5000 35-70C
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=27120

N5000.6S.35(1).jpg

I paid 3500 euros for this, willing to let it go for 1750 euro!

Can be seen flying in Edam, The Netherlands, price is not negotiable as it is very low as-is!

No hidden defects, no crashes, no weird stuff, honest and straight-up seller with an excellent reputation.

Reason for selling: too large, too slow and heavy for my liking, I'm looking to buy a smaller multi more attuned to my needs.

If you're interested reply in this topic or ping me at ssassen(@)immersionrc(.)com, only available for local pickup, sorry!

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Sander Sassen.

ssassen

His Royal Sassiness
Alright, unfortunately I haven't been able to secure funds from a prospective buyer, I however did manage to sell the LiPos separately. Hence the S800 and Wookong-M are available once more as a set at a lower price.

New, lower, price for the set: 1450 euro

Will consider shipping within the EU or to the US/AUS if needed, but buyer pays for shipping.

Cheers,

Sander Sassen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sid3ways

Killer deal here. If I could unload one of my Octos I'd snag it up from you buddy. One thing is for sure, Sander is a perfectionist when it comes to his equipment, I'll vouch for it. :)

Do you want an even bigger MK Octo? :D

ssassen

His Royal Sassiness
Is there a known issue with sending PMs on this forum? I just checked my 'Sent items' folder and it is empty? That's strange because I've sent at least a dozen PMs in the past two days?

@Paul, can you please ping me at ssassen(at)immersionrc(dot)com

Thanks!

Sander.

rsun

Hey

Didn't get anything from you. :-(

But still interested if the other guy don't buy it.

Thanks.

rsun

Didn't get anything from you. :-(

So I lost this deal because the PM don't work in here.

I sent you 3 PM's the 31 dec and saying in the last one that I would take it at the full price. Also yesterday I pm'ed you to get a answer.

So if you are going to make a deal use your email instead.

ssassen

His Royal Sassiness
So if you are going to make a deal use your email instead.

The 1st post clearly states the following:

If you're interested reply in this topic or ping me at ssassen(@)immersionrc(.)com

So I'm sorry, but you can't blame the PMs nor me the information is all there.

Cheers,

Sander.

rsun

I don't blame you Sander.... and already made a order on the things I did need in your package 5 min ago.... would just have saved a lot of money on your deal... lol..

And now that your are saying your mail were in the tread.... Well, did also write you a Email....

But You got it sold and I just bought some brand new gear instead.....

End of case..!!!!!

Have fun..

mirko91

Alright, unfortunately I haven't been able to secure funds from a prospective buyer, I however did manage to sell the LiPos separately. Hence the S800 and Wookong-M are available once more as a set at a lower price.

New, lower, price for the set: 1450 euro

Will consider shipping within the EU or to the US/AUS if needed, but buyer pays for shipping.

Cheers,

Sander Sassen.

Intersted in it. PM sent.

ssassen

His Royal Sassiness
***SOLD***

To an ecstatic buyer I might add, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the as-new condition this was sold at and at what price.

Topic can be closed.