FPV racing.

a fat wallowy phantom would just get in the way until it got its arse stuck in a tree. hopefully that would be at a bend so it'd become a turn marker
I'm sure they do have a use; but I don't know what it is

janoots2

That's awesome! I'm planning a build too, this looks like a blast! I need to keep an eye out for some Black Friday fat shark deals, my pirate eye just ain't gonna cut it when I come over to Ohio to beat your rig [emoji54]

Last edited by a moderator:

janoots2

I want to build a smoke screen system into mine - now that would be sweet. Maybe even some twine that flies off the back and wraps up a tailgater. Would need a backwards camera for that though too...maybe a second operator for those systems...oh geez...here we go again...

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Janoots/Sleepy, start up a Western PA & OH group so our North Jersey group can school you guys when the weather breaks in the spring.

janoots2

Cleveland and Pittsburgh have a deep seeded rivalry, but I think we would make an exception to crush Jersey! Maybe...

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
I've got some guys interested in racing at my club, and the go-ahead from the club president to trim some bushes to make a route (yeah, wimp move, I don't care, I've busted enough props at Turn 3 :D).

Got a Blackout, spare frame to build another one, and my new Gemini just arrived. I can't wait to have others to play with!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
a fat wallowy phantom would just get in the way until it got its arse stuck in a tree. hopefully that would be at a bend so it'd become a turn marker
I'm sure they do have a use; but I don't know what it is

you know, there may be enough Phantom 1's out there to do an FPV figure 8 crash up derby league.......hmmmm, where to find a dozen Phantom 1's for cheap???

I'm copyrighting that idea before anyone steals it....Copyright MultiRotorForums.com 2014 :)