FPV racing.

janoots2

I'll start worrying when I see groups forming!

You asked for it! One Pittsburgh FPV Racing group on the way - PITTROTORcross!!

Anyone in the Greater Pittsburgh region is welcome to join and utilize as a social tool to help grow the sport.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PITTROTORcross/

PITTROTORcross
Greater Pittsburgh FPV Racers unite!
This group is a tool to connect regional FPV Racers for informal gatherings, practice trials, formal races and everything in between.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
picard-facepalm-o.gif

another facebook group for FPV racers??

janoots2

Sorry Bart - everyone I know in the market has a FB account - and there is only one person I know that has a MRF account and that is me. Why? Because, every single person I know could have a MRF account and I wouldn't even know it due to screen names. Much more efficient to reach out and gain a following through social media.

It works both ways though as you know...in fact, I just had the opposite experience on FB. Put time and effort into helping someone out on a FPV group post. Even went through my notes from years to ago to help the guy out and typed it all out for him. Then he deleted the post! Now nobody can reference it for the future to learn from. Forums won that time.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it's all good. MRF should be more active on FB but we're not because we're already trying to do everything we can here at the site. it's on our list though of places to be this year, the FB page is already there we just don't post to it or promote it enough.

all in good time

and there is only one person I know that has a MRF account and that is me

Inviting friends to multirotorforums.com is what friends do! lol