Flexacopter -----The Making of an octocopter "KRATOS"-----

holco

YS-X6-P FC (GPS mode)
AUW 9,5Kg
+/- 57Amps on GPS and Altitude hold :)
CS3 mount with some mods
Picloc 3X Pro V2
Sony CX730E (Boss on)
Only little stab (2.0) used on roll (final Cut)
To much sharping used :( (final Cut)

Kratos was banging like hell in the powerful gusts of wind, but the YS-X6 performed really well and was totally in control :)

The RAW video,

Last edited by a moderator:

holco

Flight Cases,

Standard black and optional carbon look :cool:

foto-kopie-3.jpg

foto-kopie-2.jpg

foto-kopie.jpg

foto.jpg

ChrisViperM

So hard to find technically talented people with style these days....stuff is either functional, but looks like sh*t......or its nice to look at, but plainly useless.

You guys are the Gucci in the copter family....

PS: Great boxes, especially the Carbon look, but nothing beats my red-light-district cases from you....heheheheh

Chris

holco

Shoot of the Mazda Imax-5 Guinness World Record 2013 with a total of 683 Mazda MX-5 sports cars in a parade.

We are in awaiting of the complete 40Gb footage, here a short promo from the last SD card I still have.

17.9-24.0 (Gusts 36) mph!!

Tomstoy2

Pretty nice, Holco! Made me laugh at the second to last shot. It looked like you were driving the car remotely.

holco

The idea is that this will replace the roll/tilt part of the CS3 mount, its still in the RD department and we asked them to clean there camera lens ;)

foto.jpg

foto-kopie.jpg

foto-kopie-2.jpg

holco

Quick test drive on 4S with unbalanced GH2 with 14-140 zoom lens and just some quick settings.
Lots of things to do but it's looks promising
clear.png

ChrisViperM

I'm the junky, and they are the dealers.....looks like there is a new drug evolving from the Flexacopter laboratories :)

But what's that high pitching squeecking noise?

I guess it's coming frome some machining done in the workshop ???

Chris