Flexacopter -----The Making of an octocopter "KRATOS"-----

Tomstoy2

I would label that as an excellent maiden flight with that new beautiful flagship, Holco! Doesn't look like it needed much to tune her in at all. What is the all up flying weight of that beast?
Flight time was impressive for such a heavy ship, too!

Liked your approach to the whole project, take the time, don't rush, do all the calculations, "measure twice, cut once" approach. Really pays dividends at the end.

I expect to see some excellent vids comming out of your camp this summer!

Tell your camera man I really liked his hat.

holco

Out of the box the GPS hold is really rock solid, the rest needs tuning for sure.
Don't know the exact AUW but it must be between 8Kg and 9Kg, and we are happy to get 14 (probably more after tuning) minutes with an ambient temp of 3° and no pre-heated lipo's.
I will inform Pieter that you like to buy his hat ;)

Mario

I would label that as an excellent maiden flight with that new beautiful flagship, Holco! Doesn't look like it needed much to tune her in at all. What is the all up flying weight of that beast?
Flight time was impressive for such a heavy ship, too!

Liked your approach to the whole project, take the time, don't rush, do all the calculations, "measure twice, cut once" approach. Really pays dividends at the end.

I expect to see some excellent vids comming out of your camp this summer!

Tell your camera man I really liked his hat.

ChrisViperM

You guys are just pure Rock'n Roll....I am busy visiting grandma' a lot lately...to get the needed funds together....if granny doesn't come uo with the dough, I'll rob a bank :nevreness:

Chris

ChrisViperM

Have you any time frame when this beast will be avalible for purchase....? Couldn't find any info's on your web-site.
Rather take your time and don't rush anything, but would be interesting to know....

Best regards

Chris

holco

Chris,

We have all the parts and carbon sheets on stock, you only have to say go and we will start up the CNC;)

Mario

ChrisViperM

OK, since we are men....I place an order. Please send me a PM about the details to make this deal legal.

BTW: ....granny gave me the go ahead.

Best regards

Chris

Tomstoy2

Chris, for the first time I noticed your location. Are you sure Oz is on planet Earth? I alway thought is was a mythical location? Kind of like were I'm from, Wyoming!

Tomstoy2

Well, of course you are! Silly me. Must have had one to many last night, my appologies.
Always wanted to go to Austria, such a beautiful place!

ChrisViperM

No problem....give me a call once you come to Austria, we'll have a few drinks.....just make sure you get into the right plane :tennis:

Chris

ChrisViperM

Just to let everyone know: I just ordered a Kratos....Mario from Flexacopter sent me a quote for the whole tutti-frutti, and compared to a similar set-up, based on Cinestra or Droidworx, the whole package is more than competitive.

Now the sleepless nights are going to start....

Chris