Finally for all unhappy S800 users - antivib upgrade

ChrisViperM

The brass screw holds the BALL to the arm.
From that point on and forever the arms snap over the balls,,,, by hand no tool needed.
After the install there is NO TOOLS needed Kilby.

You are right, you don't NEED a tool, but it makes it a lot easier. To snap the rods over the balls is not a big deal to do by hand, but taking them off can be a pain, especially when they have a tight fit. Countless times I was swearing like a hooker in the Bronx when trying to snap ball rods off on my single rotor helis with bear hands.....

Other than that, using the Xoar Swoard props was a big improvement in fighting vibrations already, balancing motors I didn't try yet (the weather at the moment would be perfect for this), but I just want to see if this ball-rod thing works or not, since the principle behind could be used basically on any Multirotor.....if not, there is not too much money gone down the drain....I've spent already a lot more money on a lot more useless things already.

Chris

krleas

FPV Freak
You are right, you don't NEED a tool, but it makes it a lot easier. To snap the rods over the balls is not a big deal to do by hand, but taking them off can be a pain, especially when they have a tight fit. Countless times I was swearing like a hooker in the Bronx when trying to snap ball rods off on my single rotor helis with bear hands.....

Other than that, using the Xoar Swoard props was a big improvement in fighting vibrations already, balancing motors I didn't try yet (the weather at the moment would be perfect for this), but I just want to see if this ball-rod thing works or not, since the principle behind could be used basically on any Multirotor.....if not, there is not too much money gone down the drain....I've spent already a lot more money on a lot more useless things already.

Chris

This upgrade working now with XOAR like charm. I always had before vibrations even i had perfectly balanced props. The problems are arms they are to soft.

Gizmo

I got this antivib upgrade from Kopterworx and now S800 works MUCH better. I was very unhappy with vibrations but now there's no vibrations at all in my test video

Last edited by a moderator:

krleas

FPV Freak
I got this antivib upgrade from Kopterworx and now S800 works MUCH better. I was very unhappy with vibrations but no there's now vibrations at all in my test video

Thank you, u can now even go higher with gains for 20-40.

boustany

I can't seem to find this kit at kopterworx and I've sent them an email in that regard with absolutely no answer!!
Anybody knows if these are still being manufactured and available for ordering??
Thanks!!

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Hmm, well for those that missed it the first time around a reely scientific evaluation WAS conducted on the effectiveness of this kit. Here is the video:

Excellent test Mombasa, and what a vision. You've just expanded my horizons. I can just see the new use you've proposed popping in all morning shows as the "new drone".
I have one of those "damn-things" too. love it. I almost soiled myself.