F450 carbon fiber landing gear extensions

Mactadpole

Landing legs with Rusty frame

I just wanted to show you all that the legs will also work great with Rusty's frames and his boom clamps. I have the floating camera mount from Rusty that can hold a 4s 6000mah battery with my FPV camera hanging underneath on a tilt mount and the GoPro attaches via a tripod adapter to the top.

View attachment 3019

Attachments

• P1010545.jpg
    P1010545.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 406

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I am sorry but international copyright laws do not permit use of our product on non chinese products. Please remove legs immediately and put on a genuine chinese piece of plastic. KIDDING!

nice to see them being used for other frames.

So, i have now sold the last of my first run. And as I know it is very hard to increase the price of a product, I am going to instead use black G10 sheet instead of this $400 carbon fiber. If there are enough requests for the carbon fiber I will have to charge more next time. but I dont think many will care as they will still look good, be plenty strong and be the same cost.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I have a new batch of legs made up. this time made from black G10. I wasnt able to make money making them from carbon fiber and I didnt think many wanted to pay more. These look great and are just as strong. I have the batwings as well. same pricing:

$20/4 legs
$30/6 legs
$12/Batwing

$5/domestic shipping
$10/international shipping

Paypal: Sales@IrisAerial.com

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I got 6 legs and 3 batwings left.

forgot to mention that these come with hardware. A few have asked what sizes to get and how to mount. The legs are NOT predrilled so you can use them anywhere you want. Just stagger the holes in the thickest part of the legs as you can. includes 2 4-40 bolts/nuts per leg.

Y

RCNut

Hi Yuri

Ive just come back from flying FPV with piccoloflyer and he has an F550. After seeing your legs on my F450 he wanted some so I told him you had 6 legs left. He will try to contact you today for them.

Ian

jackmulti

No holes to the struts

Managed to install the extensions without drilling holes to the struts. They are really solid this way. if you are going to try it, make sure you put the top of the extended legs snugly against the struts (last pic).

Attachments

• legs_0001.jpg
    legs_0001.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 295
  • legs_0002.jpg
    legs_0002.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 313
  • legs_0003.jpg
    legs_0003.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 320
  • legs_0004.jpg
    legs_0004.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 296
  • legs_0005.jpg
    legs_0005.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 276

JLO

Hi to all
Where is the best online shop to get a Flame wheel with all of the related components, good service and decent pricing in the US
Thanks

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I got it. Sorry for not having a better infrastructure to deal with these orders. I dont want to spend a bunch of money on a cool website and find out no one wants legs anymore. but I have at least opened a page for some of the products I have. Needs work, I know. :(

http://www.irisaerial.com/products.html.

I'll make this more legible tonight.

jsluga

I'd like landing legs for my Flame Wheel 550. Should I use 6 of them? I'd also like one of your Batwing Camera Mounts. I formerly lived in Aptos, CA, but am now in Paracute, CO. 81635. Please let me know how many legs I should order and how long I would need to wait for delivery. My direct email address if jsluga@comcast.net. Thank you.

JeffM434

Hi Iris,
Received my legs today, thanks for the fast shipping.
They look great and I will try and install them tomorrow.

Thanks
Jeff M.