Droidworx XM6 with retracts ARF

I'm selling a Droidworx XM6 with retracts, Axi motors, Plush ESCs, and 13 inch Xoar carbon-fiber props. I have assembled and flown it. It would need a flight controller, 4S batteries, transmitter and receiver for you to fly it. Add a gimbal and a camera and it would be a nice rig to film with.

Video of the rig for sale:

The XM6 is a stable system and packs down fast and small for easy travel. Three arms fold forward and three fold back. The landing gear unclip in less than 30 seconds. I can include a plate for mounting a Zenmuse gibmal.

I've flown a GH2 on it before. I've got about an hour of flight time on it, so it is in pristine condition. Any flight controller that can handle a Hex would work with it (most of them). The props are Xoar carbon fiber and are well balanced right out of the package. It has the extended landing gear, so it needs a gimbal and camera on it to balance it out. It's built for flying the smaller cameras.

Asking price is $2500 plus shipping.
That's a bargain for a machine of this quality.

It's a great setup with the Droidworx quality you'd expect. I hate to sell it, but it's time for someone else to make pretty pictures with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
that is the perfect payload for a frame like this. his gh2 and your bmpc are almost the same weight

this is a steal of a deal

Darson Hall

that is the perfect payload for a frame like this. his gh2 and your bmpc are almost the same weight

this is a steal of a deal

Any thoughts as to a gimbal? Not overly interested in Zenmuse as I'm working on weaning myself off DJI.

Darson Hall

Think the movi m5 has a little too much meat on it's bones to be lifted by the xm 6. Wish that it could though.

Darson Hall

Around 2 kilograms I believe. Curious as to what Ben used for the Gh2 that wouldn't be too heavy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
This will be the baby.

Bang on 2kg with GH3, Carvec system, Video TX and HDMI converter

Dave

attachment.php