Hi All, my vid
AD8HL boom 465mm
Dji WKM
Axi 2814/22
prop 13x6.5
esc flyfun 60 opto
2x 4s 5000 40 C
weigth 6770gr
Now the configuration engine is changed with KW8, the arms are reinforced with another carbon tube inside increasing the weight of 150gr
I accept suggestions for 4s lipo that we go to 5s accept suggestions.
Pablo

Last edited by a moderator:

droidworx

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Did that smell nice?? I assume it's lavender they're harvesting...? Really lovely Dave - like the editing too!

Nay.. it was wheat.. the driest dustiest most poor yield of the farms history.. ALL of the UK has had a very poor harvest.. watch your butty price rise in a few months..

It was a lovely sunny evening but the dust in the air made it look like I have been mucking around with the exposure / colour balance. Real bizzar light.

Dave

Macsgrafs

Nay.. it was wheat.. the driest dustiest most poor yield of the farms history.. ALL of the UK has had a very poor harvest.. watch your butty price rise in a few months..

It was a lovely sunny evening but the dust in the air made it look like I have been mucking around with the exposure / colour balance. Real bizzar light.

Dave

I was talking with a farmer whilst filming a couple of weeks ago & he showed me last years wheat against this years....he called 2012's "Bird seed", its down by 30%...bread going up again very soon!

Nice video Dave, seems like you've got the hang of that 730 ;)

Ross

nicwilke

In this thread please show what you have filmed with your DroidWorx multi rotor. So from your first to your best.

PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE FRAME AND FC INFORMATION

If its your SHOW REEL / PRODUCTION videos please post in here. http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?6038-DroideWorx-Show-Reels-Production-Videos

EXAMPLE

ADX3 - WKM - Sony CX730E

You have no idea how much I enjoyed this video. I used to operate snow grooming machinery in the snow, and always thought about doing something similar to this but with the snow groomers... Thanks for sharing.

Here is our latest video. Filming for Surftech Paddle board company.

Skyjib 8
MC FC
AV200
Skyline with latest firmware.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
You have no idea how much I enjoyed this video. I used to operate snow grooming machinery in the snow, and always thought about doing something similar to this but with the snow groomers... Thanks for sharing.

Thanks I got absolutely covered in bloody dust!

Nice video Dave, seems like you've got the hang of that 730

Hey Ross. I am getting there. I was going to do another 730 video.. maybe I will today. Its even better now I have sorted a few issues out and got great control over video/ photo AND ZOOMING!

Dave

nicwilke

Thanks I got absolutely covered in bloody dust!

Hey Ross. I am getting there. I was going to do another 730 video.. maybe I will today. Its even better now I have sorted a few issues out and got great control over video/ photo AND ZOOMING!

Dave

I'm seriously thinking about selling my NEX-5n and getting a CX730. Can you recommend it? What is it like?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Macsgrafs

Dave

So you are liking the 730 Dave, I'm still trying to chose between the X900M or the 760/730 :( havent seen any videos from the air of the x900 to be honest, apart from Kopterworx, but in the pan it gets a bit ropey :(

Ross