View attachment 12193
SkyJib 8 Titanium HL
AMP 500's
Maytech 65A Optos
Power Hungry distro
WKM
Photohigher retracts
Xoar beechwood 15x5's
I know you guys don't need to see me in the picture as well.. but I was way to excited to take any real photos. After 2 hours worth of flying time today I'll say it's pretty close to being finished up. Still need to mount the av200 and electronics for that but she flies great! Three weeks in the making and numerous shipments of things I forgot or wasn't sure if I needed to begin with. My eternal gratitude to all of you here on this forum and to Patrick and Mitchell at Aerial Media Pros for answering questions and super fast shipping. Also Sara at Aerial Technology and Progressive RC for the badass 4010duo setup. Once I get my Maxamps in i'll be able to get rid of the quad 6s parallel setup and be alot happier about it all. Have already turned down two opportunitys to work it because I felt like I need at least a month to get somewhat up to speed. Thanks again for everyone on this forum because i wore out the search function during this build and am truely hooked on MR's.

Attachments

• first flight.jpg
    first flight.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 353

SMP

I'm also running Tri-Quad 8000mah parallels on our Jib. Watch out for the maxamps 11,000... better bet is the 10,500 due to C Rating.

kloner

Aerial DP
several of my clients have been getting really nice gens ace 10000 6s packs factory direct from china... email em

ECJ, if you get the chance to switch over to the amp cf props, do it. There so durable and silent

ECJ, if you get the chance to switch over to the amp cf props, do it. There so durable and silent

Hi Kloner.
I've looked on the web for AMP CF props - but didn't see a website?

Can you point me in their direction? I'm still looking for a suitable replacement to the eProps.

Thanks,
Dale.

rotorvista

cheers here's a video
and a better pic of it flying View attachment 13572

i'm getting 10 minutes + with 35% left and using desire v8 6s 8300mah

Attachments

• IMG_5171c.jpg
    IMG_5171c.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 378
Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Steady away. Some nice clips in there and judging by the trees the wind was substantial.. Nice set up

Dave