dreamy Santa Monica shot. Who shot this?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
whoever did this has balls and skill. Very smooth and did a great job of giving that flying feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
I've seen that channel before...... what do you think it is? perfect example of when we talked and you said theres no way to film fpv on the plane, when it's easier than slowflying. Like driving a car, riding a bike, flying fpv.

was a fun vid

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I'd say based on the fact he flew threw the Ferris wheel it's a gopro on a quad. Just too risky for a large Heli with expensive gear. But his image is beautiful.

Kilby

I've seen that guy before. He does some amazing 3D design and video work also. If I remember correctly, he flys a small quad with an Open Pilot CC board, but there has to be some kind of serious stabilization going on in post. It's solid, either way.

He did one of my favorite FPV videos, this early morning shoot here.

Last edited by a moderator:

tikigod19

that santa monica video is the video that made me come across this site and decide to go for a copter for gopro filming! Although I only signed up today so quite a way off yet..

One thing I cant work out is that IF that is a gopro, how does the exposure not adjust when he points directly into the sun. I didnt think there was a way of using manual exposure on gopro's, in fact i'm sure there's not