DJI wookong 64bit drivers....?

Hey all, i,m looking for some help with the correct drivers for the wookong m. I can,t download them from DJI (unbelievable) and can,t setup my DJI without them. Am I missing something in this setup process ?

Cheers

Matt

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hey all, i,m looking for some help with the correct drivers for the wookong m. I can,t download them from DJI (unbelievable) and can,t setup my DJI without them. Am I missing something in this setup process ?

Cheers

Matt

I have the same problem with my laptop - I eventually had to connect with my desktop. I emailed DJI asking for drivers last week, but still no reply!

Gunter.

I have seen some other posts on other sites about 64bit drivers but can,t seem to make anything work, but I am using an Imac with windows parallels on it so was thinking this might be it. I,m going to try the gf pc/laptop and see if that works. Pretty frustrating to see it all so nice in the box and not in the air ! I can upload the software assistant but when it is uploaded it remains in a 'red' no working state. This is proberly because the drivers are not installed and in the manual it says to install drivers first then software assistant. I am amazed that dji have released this in this way surely they must be getting everyone complaining about there 'fake' driver on there website ?

On a positive note finished my first hexa homebuild, and it flies amazing, real solid and stable and am popeye about that. Am using the x650 mc until I can figure out how on earth the dji works/communicates with the mc and pc !!!

I take it you're definately in for the 22/23rd now ?

Matt

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
matt,
we'll have to join up for a pint the next time i overnight in london. the chinese were on a national holiday all last week so they probably have some catching up to do with customer service. if you only sent one email with questions i'd suggest you post to their vendor area here and that will prompt a notification to terry which may speed up a reply.
good luck with it.
bart

DennyR

Matt
If you email Eric Sun at DJI he will send you the 64 bit driver and the latest Manual. As an attachment. Just finished my set-up with no problems at all. When they are not on holiday these guys are on the ball. Do make sure you follow the exact instruction when you install the driver or it wont work.
D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
matt,
we'll have to join up for a pint the next time i overnight in london. the chinese were on a national holiday all last week so they probably have some catching up to do with customer service. if you only sent one email with questions i'd suggest you post to their vendor area here and that will prompt a notification to terry which may speed up a reply.
good luck with it.
bart

either one of the other mods moved it or i didn't realize that this was already in the dji forum! doh!