DJI A2 Failure Videos

fdproductions

FD Productions
Kloner, unless you can record what's on that frequency monitor and fly it on the same exact flight flight Path you would with a ****tier 450 I don't find A reason to buy it. I'm so glad you remember my evo yeah she was flying perfectly amazing dialed in every gain adjustment was perfect then for no reason at all she just decides to flip on me ten feet away reminded me of that **** scary video with the long haired dude flying his s800 and then coming back at him. So I fly the wookong on it and have similar issues so that leads me to believe it's the airframe change every arm and the transmitter upgrade to latest firmware which at the time was 2.2b same issue. Was certain my Heli was marked so I quit flying it and my s1000 comes in with the latest and greatest and now that's having reception issues given not as crazy as my evo but still super scary enough to ground the copter

kloner

Aerial DP
it hooks up to a pc and records, shows the depth of your signal, shows the floor before you fire up,,, etc. it's how you can see it before it happens

if theres a part on your rig failing or just rf loud it can cause interference as well.....

Any radio frequency in or close to your RC freq, ss, fhss or not can be stomped all over if the signal strength is high enough - wreaking havoc with your RC.

Also bear in mind that there are unintended spurious emissions that can result from unqualified radio system modifications and even some of the European cell phone towers that operate in GSM are quite close in frequency to the 2.4Ghx ss and fhss frequencies. And finally there are others with just enough knowledge and the where with all to be dangerous to others. e.g., designers and/or users of the following:
http://www.jammerinthebox.com/categories/Cellphone_Signal_Jammer/

totally illegal BTW: http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/jammerenforcement/jamfaq.pdf

Kloner, unless you can record what's on that frequency monitor and fly it on the same exact flight flight Path you would with a ****tier 450 I don't find A reason to buy it. I'm so glad you remember my evo yeah she was flying perfectly amazing dialed in every gain adjustment was perfect then for no reason at all she just decides to flip on me ten feet away reminded me of that **** scary video with the long haired dude flying his s800 and then coming back at him. So I fly the wookong on it and have similar issues so that leads me to believe it's the airframe change every arm and the transmitter upgrade to latest firmware which at the time was 2.2b same issue. Was certain my Heli was marked so I quit flying it and my s1000 comes in with the latest and greatest and now that's having reception issues given not as crazy as my evo but still super scary enough to ground the copter

fdproductions

FD Productions
Whats av****tier 450? Dont understand the stars?
sorry i mean't dji 450 meaning fly a lower end version copter around the same exact intended flight path and strap a rf frequency monitor and preferably mount a camera of some sort on the copter as well to watch the screen of the frequency monitor and then bring it down to either review footage or apparently kloner mentioned it actually logs now so i didn't know that and now i just very well need to get one.

fdproductions

FD Productions
peter, i know you mean't well but please refrain from posting these devices up, op or super admin please remove this portion of lesters reply...
Any radio frequency in or close to your RC freq, ss, fhss or not can be stomped all over if the signal strength is high enough - wreaking havoc with your RC.

Also bear in mind that there are unintended spurious emissions that can result from unqualified radio system modifications and even some of the European cell phone towers that operate in GSM are quite close in frequency to the 2.4Ghx ss and fhss frequencies. And finally there are others with just enough knowledge and the where with all to be dangerous to others. e.g., designers and/or users of the following:
http://www.jammerinthebox.com/categories/Cellphone_Signal_Jammer/

totally illegal BTW: http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/jammerenforcement/jamfaq.pdf

Old Man

The frequency monitor may be a real good idea. You could be dealing with a HAM operator or two that lives in the area. They can pump out a lot of power that might have the ability to swamp our low power use frequencies. I live near/fly a couple of them and there are days where I can't get a GPS lock for any amount of waiting.

Andy T

The frequency monitor may be a real good idea. You could be dealing with a HAM operator or two that lives in the area. They can pump out a lot of power that might have the ability to swamp our low power use frequencies. I live near/fly a couple of them and there are days where I can't get a GPS lock for any amount of waiting.

I would not think a transmitter of any kind would have any noticeable effect on Satellite lock. I would imagine EMIs and solar activity would have a much greater impact on GPS lock.

Andy

kloner

Aerial DP
I've had it happen with my own vtx onboard,,, swapped the gps ability to lock. it's somewhere around 1200 mhz.... and waves off that seem to really affect it.

fdproductions

FD Productions

Attachments

• P1190158.jpg
    P1190158.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 211