DJI A2 Assistant NOW ON MAC! +10!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Can someone else verify if they are seeing the same behavior as I am. While I was calibrating an A2's end point for GPS/ATTI/Manual setting, it did not light up the GPS/ATTI/Man setting like it does on a Windows version. Is is just my installation or are you seeing this on your OSX install as well? Although you do get an indicator at the bottom of the software window correctly identifying what flight mode you are in.

ill go see what you mean

dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Yep the bars dont light up to but the conformation is in the text at the bottom of the page.

The mode indicator still does not jump to the failsafe position when TX is lost like it dose in the WKM assistant, you just get a warning pop up - Receiver Connection Error.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So I juste tried to upgrade secong A2 via the mac version and although he assist ams said incompatible firmware it reported in the upgrade window that everything was uptodate..

So maybe you need to upgrade to 2.1 vci a the windows app then after this firmware release you will be able to upgrade firmware on the mac..

Any upgraded firmware on the mac?

Dave

Gerthart

Yep the bars dont light up to but the conformation is in the text at the bottom of the page.

The mode indicator still does not jump to the failsafe position when TX is lost like it dose in the WKM assistant, you just get a warning pop up - Receiver Connection Error.

Dave

Glad to know it wasn't just my installation. Good find on TX lost/failsafe not displaying correctly. I'm going to stick to the PC version until these kinks are ironed out.