Counterclockwise

baker2055

I just got my hexacopter up and running after a crash, and all is going fairly well. It does want to rotate counterclockwise on its own so I have to continually correct with rudder. Any way to correct this. I know how on my regular chopper but not sure on a hexa. Shaun

jes1111

Sounds to me like you've got one or motors turning in the wrong direction, so your net torque effect is continually twisting the craft that way.

baker2055

It was quite bad. I think i hit carefree by mistake and lost total control. crashed about 1/2 mile away. worst was the pro-mount was totaled.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i think motors can be reversed in MKTool if you're using MK BL's. If not, you'll have to switch any two wires to the ESC's.

matwelli

heavy crash - make sure all the motors are dead verticle, a 1-2 deg off-set will start to yaw it around

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
shaun,
i think the tab just says Settings in MKtool, it's the one you use to get access to all the tabs for changing the FC settings. Hold Ctrl and press the Settings button at the same time to see the Bl's page in MKtool. I didn't even know it was there until just recently. Pick the BL you want to reverse and there's a box to check. save it to your boards and it should work.

Remove props before testing any motors indoors. Don't ask, just trust me (and Dave).

Bart

Buzzed

Here's a simple jig I made out of scrap lumber. Once the MK is set on the uprights it will quickly tell you if all support arms are on the same plane and square.

Attachments

• initial_calibration.jpg
    initial_calibration.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 343