CNC Kreative camera mount from Germany

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Wow, that looks a lot better than the one I bought from Mikrokopter for the same money...I might be tempted!

Gunter, German is one of your languages isn't it ? think that this gimbal fits my need exactly...I went on to the web site but unfortunately for me it is all in German and as I am a typical brit who just about speaks the English language I am not 100% sure what I am looking at...can you help me out here ?

RC Flying, did you get a response back from them ?

ZAxis

Gunter, German is one of your languages isn't it ? think that this gimbal fits my need exactly...I went on to the web site but unfortunately for me it is all in German and as I am a typical brit who just about speaks the English language I am not 100% sure what I am looking at...can you help me out here ?

RC Flying, did you get a response back from them ?

David .... Google translate is a wonderful tool. Just copy and cut text from the eBay page and paste into the translate window ... hey presto english give or take a bit.

http://translate.google.com

Here's the main text
Offered here is a new cnc machined camera holder with belt (belt drive) for quadrocopter, or Hexakopter Oktokopter.

The design was (rocker is made ​​of 2.5 mm GRP) from 1.5 mm fiberglass material milled black, fits all these Quadro, and hexa Oktokopter!

The camera mount has a B size of 25 cm H: 16 cm Depth: 15 cm and a weight of ca.398 g (including the digital servos).

All axes of the camera mount ball bearings are (sixfold)!

In the photo / video mount DSLR cameras can fit up to a width of 15.5 cm and height of 10.5 cm pure.

The aileron and elevator control the camera via two 50g digital servo drive with timing belt!

The assembly is bolted to the original Mikrokopter (a matching plate included).

Supplied ready to fly a camera mount including servo is fully assembled!

The information provided on the photos to be seen EOS 550D camera and video as an example (of course, are not included here).

I believe Mikrokopter use Google for their 'english' forum translations. Might explain some of the smoke and mirrors aspects of flying an MK.

andy

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Yes, you did exactly what I was going to do. Probably would have taken me an hour to translate that lot!

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
You don't nned to copy and paste everything, just install Google Toolbar and it has a Translate button on it that automatically detects the language you're looking at then translates the page when you hit the button.

It seems thast the seller has made it very clear on his/her ebay screen that this item is not available to ship to the UK but does not appear to explain why. Unless I am being really stupid and am unable to see the reason why I guess he/she has now just lost a customer.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
It's not that he won't ship to the UK specifically, he just has it set to send only to Germany, which is actually quite a normal thing to do. I sent a message to ask if he will send me one to the UK but had no reply yet.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
I got a response, he says he will send it to me but I have to pay direct through Paypal because his eBay account is locked against sending to foreign countries.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Same here, price is okay just have to decide whether to trust he'll send it without any eBay protection. ""Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.

Macsgrafs

Same here, price is okay just have to decide whether to trust he'll send it without any eBay protection. ""Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.

How to get protection.

1)Use paypal to pay with
2)Always fund paypal with your credit card, NEVER direct from your bank account.

Ross

Kilby

How to get protection.

1)Use paypal to pay with
2)Always fund paypal with your credit card, NEVER direct from your bank account.

Ross

Is there extra protection if you use Paypal only with your credit card? I've been using it with my bank account lately because there are less fees that way, but don't want to lose any of the protection if that is the case.

-Terry

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
I don't use a credit card with Paypal. You can open a Paypal resolution/dispute if you don't get your stuff, and it usually turns out ok if the person need to use their Paypal account a lot and they're well-established.

Anyway, I sent him the money so you can see what happens with me if you want to find out if it's okay. :)

Kilby

I wonder if he would ship to the US? I'm going I have to reach out and see. Thanks for the info.