Camera Suggestions...

yeehaanow

If it helps and someone feels like being kind, they can link me to a RTF copter, list a camera and a mount to go on the said copter. my budget will be aroun d $3500 for everything :X the copter doesnt have to have the DJI wookong, im okay with a naza

Note also, I dont mind having to upgrade parts just as long as I get a Copter that can be upgraded meaning, the frame and motors are strong, i can always save up and get a better landing gear/gimbal/camera later :) just want the copter to be good

Well, it's not RTF, but very easy to build, I would go with the Cinestar 6. With their 2 axis gimbal you would be at $2500 and have $1000 for motors, escs, and naza, which is enough. It's pretty much guaranteed success and a frame you can grow with. You can also convert it to a Y6 easily with all the parts it comes with. I'm testing this config now and it's going pretty well, but I think the jury's still out whether it flies more stable or not. I definitely like the fact that it's lighter and easier to wrangle into the car.

Bowley

Remote shutter release aside, I would opt for a canon simply for the power and range of the CHDK scripts available for them. I'm astounded with what is possible now with my lowly sub £100 A560.

Attachments

• 07042012696.jpg
    07042012696.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 07042012697.jpg
    07042012697.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 224